Chapter 11 Your Child and Mines

Chapter 11

Your Child and Mines

3:30 pm

 Trina runs  ass she  went to go see her dad come in .  " Hey daddy how are you?"

"I'm doing good baby, give me a hug " he put the mail on the counter

"I missed you so much daddy I just had to come down  it has been a long time. " she smiled

"Mhm your right, I just been working a lot them long hours. So where is your mother she didn't come with your?"

"Naw Daddy she at home I think,  but I'm not worried about her you know how she is."

he nods " Yep I know how she is . How is school going I hope your grades is up and your passing this is your last month  I want to see my baby walk across that stage." 

" My grades are gravy daddy its nothing you have to worried about." she smiled

"Where ya gma at ?"

"She had went to sleep earlier I been down here watching tv."

"So you been here every since you got from out of school? "

"Naw, I came here earlier , I didn't go to school."

"Come on Tweet you cant be missing school did you not hear me when I said that school is very important.

"Daddy I didn't want to miss it for real I do go to school! But today I didn't go because I got into it with my mama she had put me out.  I had no where else to go so I came to grandma hous., but I want to stay with you. Mama told me you molested me!

He slamed the friegrator  door " SHE SAID WHAT?"

"She said you molested me as I was a baby."

" You LIEN RIGHT" he paced the floor

"Naw I'm not my friend  was standing right there as she was standing right there. Plus she believe anything my friend say over me.

"I'm not caring about what is going on with your friend , I'm mad at she said that shit . Get your shit and lets go Trina"

They had walked out the door  and hopped in the truck

"Daddy where we going? "

He lite up the blunt " We going over your mama house "

Trina took a hit of the blunt. " Daddy you going in your postal uniform "

"Hell yeah I'm going over there to give her a couple of choice words"

They had too the freeway to get to her house and then they arrived at the door.

Trina Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Damn, My daddy turning hella red, I never seen him that damn mad before. I feel bad for my mama now, but fuck that I don't give a damn shit I might record that shit with my dad phone and put that shit on facebook.  My dad cool as fuck we be drinking and smoking together that's the kind of pops you like shoot and he keep it real. Oh shit now we at my mama house.

''''''''''''''''''''

Her dad park the car and hopped out the car.

" Damn daddy you didn't even  take the keys out"

he had hurry to get  up to the stairs Trina was  running up to catch up  to him.

*BOOM, BOOM, BOOM ,BOOM*  he was kicking at the door

" Daddy what are you doing? I got my key"

She open the door, but while she open the door Kayla came to the door.

" Damn you still don't have no where to go?" said Trina

 Trina walked by  and bumped her and followed her dad to her mama room.

"BITCH GET THE FUCK UP" he grabbed her by her neck and put  her on the wall.

"SO YOU TELLING MY DAUGHTERS LIES ABOUT ME NOW HUH? WHEN I TOOK CARE OF YOUR ASS WHEN YOUR FAMILY PUT YOU OUT ON THE STREETS. YOU AIN'T NEVER CHANGE VICKY ."

"GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME BEFORE I CALL 911."

he backed off Trina mother.

"OH YOU BROUGHT THE LITTLE BITCH WITH YOU" she laughed

"YOU AND THE LITTLE BITCH, SHAKING MY HEAD. DID YOU FUCK HER YET???"

he punched her in her eye she fell to the floor '' TRINA GO TO THE OTHER ROOM "

Trina went into the other room

" YOU THINK HITTING ME  IS GOING TO HURT ME. I'M USE TO YOU PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON ME , BUT BITCH YOUR A CHILD MOLESTER"  she spit in his face.

tears came from out of his eyes and he held up his fist again. " YOU PUT THOSE CHARGES AGAINST ME, I NEVER ONCE TOUCH MY CHILD  EVER AND YOU HAD ME FUCKED UP.. YOU KNOW WHO IT WAS IT WAS THEM BUMP AS NIGGAS YOU HAD AROUND MY CHILD."

she laid on the  floor holding her eye and crying. ' YOU LEFT ME. YOU WAS OUT CHEATING ON ME AND YOU NEVER FUCKING CARED ABOUT US NO MORE YOU MOVED ON GOT YOU A NEW FAMILY. YOU LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER AND DID NT MARRY ME. YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO MARRY ME WHEN YOU CAME OUT THE NAVY."

He walked out the room and claim down " I cant change the past, but I only can make the present better.  You need to not tell my daughter no lies. My  daughter is coming to live with me and I'm about to be off of child support so I will see you in court you sick bitch "

"TRINA LETS GO" he yelled

Kayla Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Trina was wrong  for bring her dad over to the house, but  that shit will back fire on her. Especially Imma handle that shit no doubt that shit got me amped. I wish she would popped off and said something bout my parents. I was going to take her down and use my Chris brown moves.

''''''''''''''''''''