Chapter 25 Here I stand

Chapter 25

Here I stand

Kayla P/O/V/

Graduation practice was great and today is my Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday too me!! Jordan was so sweet he got my a cupcake from the cupcake factor and put a candle in my cupcake. He got my favorite yellow doe. He is so sweet now I never seen this side of him Jordan and I have been sleeping in the hotel for 3 days now until we figure out what our next move is. We had to eat out and I know his money is running low that he can use and the rest is for college. We got two weeks out of school until its time for our Graduation. We slept in different beds he didn't want to rush into nothing so I guess it was alright. Jordan looked a little stress that we are staying here I would ask him if he was okay he said he would be fine. I told him I need to go back to the house and grab some clothes and he said he was going to go with me so I don't be fighting with Trina. We hopped in the car and grabbed some more food and ate while on the way. I seen a text from Chop saying he was out of jail, but I ignored it. and the other text he sent right behind it how he was going to get it straighting things out so it can be better for our future. We got to the complex and walked in we didn't see Trina there her mother was there.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Trina?" Ms. Vicky ask as Kayla entered the door.

"No, Ms. Vicky It' not Trina its me Kayla and my baby daddy"

"Aww give me a hug I missed you I have been calling your phone. HI how are you Jordan"

"Yes , I saw I didn't want to answer I been going through a little error in my life, but this one I shall over come"

"That is true, hunny, so your coming back or what ?"

"No, Ms. Vicky I cant stay here I don't know what your child is capable of she might go head and do some foul shit to me and try to danger my child. I'm just here to grab some of my things."

"Yeah I can understand. I'm not mad at you I just don't want to see you out here on the streets." she watched Kayla as she was getting her stuff.

"Hey Kayla when you have a minute we need to talk"

Kayla came into her room and sat down on the end of her bed . "Yes ?"

Ms. Vicky was going through some papers in her closet " Here read this"

Kayla was reading the document and read down to the last part " It says under the state Of Illinois that your My parent. You have adopted me?" Kayla jumped up and hugged her. "

"Yep, I just wanted to wait until you Graduation, but I think now is a good time to tell you on your birthday." she smiled

"Awww thank you mama " she jumped into her arms

She smiled and hugged her and teared up " I have something else to show you since your 18 you will get your mother and father money. I don't know where I put them documents at, but its already in a bank account all you have to do is go show them your I.D. and they will let you access the account. I haven't taken a dime out of the account. "

"Okay, good this might be good for me and Jordan right now" she smiled again

Justin came running into the room he played a video from Kayla phone " Yo, you have to see this" They where watching a Video of Trina playing from her phone.

Chop voice : So now you want to play big girl now

The phone was watching Trina tied up. and she getting punched out of her she was going in and out conscious. Ms Vicky had gasp " Oh my goodness my baby" she grabbed the phone away from Jordan