Roadtrip

Stefan's POV
"Has everyone got everything?" I ask as the twins nod. I look over to Elena and she's standing there in a floral dress and a flower crown Olivia made for her. She's still mad at me for choosing the beach I met my ex wife.

"Kids, get in the car. I need to talk to your mom before we leave." I tell them as they finish putting the last bag at the back.

"Elena." I say.

"Stefan this isn't going to work." She tells me.

"Elena... I love you." I confess.

"I have wanted to hear those words come out of your mouth for ages. I love you too but that doesn't hide the fact that.." I stop her my placing a passionate kiss on her lips and to be honest, I wasn't excepting her to kiss me back.

"We should go." I say as she simply nods and hold my hand.

"Dad, I was teaching Brooklyn how to use his super hearing till I heard..." I cut Olivia off as we get in the car.

"Okay Olivia got what you heard." I say as she giggles.

"I'm just happy for the both of you." Brook says making me smile.

A few minutes on the road and I realise that Elena hasn't talked or played her annoyingly good band, One Direction.

"Elena?" I say as I nudged her.

"This road trip isn't a road trip with out One Direction." She says as she plays their album called Made In The A.M. She puts in to the highest volume and opens the shed as my two girls sing along.

A/N: Hey guys. I'm currently in the airport and decided to update be updating for a week so that gives me lots of time to write a super long end so till next time... Byeee!
~Mel