Businesses Trips.

Elena's POV
*Alarm Clock Rings* "Ughh!" I say out loud as I get up and turn the alarm clock off. Today is the day that i have to go to my first job interview. I might be an actress here but i don't have a movie gig coming up so a small job as a journalist for the ISF newsletters should be fine. Plus, I'll be working under Damon's protection. I quickly take a shower and throw on some work suffient clothes as I walk out the door, on my way to the office.

Stefan's POV
"Hey, can you check out my charity branch in Toronto. They need some help there." Damon asks as he walks downstairs, tieing a bow.

"What about if Elena decides to come home? I'll have too be there for her." I tell him.

"You have to move on. A lot can happen in Toronto. You know that." He informs me.

"Fine." I say bluntly as I walk towards my room to pack my clothes.

"Nooo you can't go to Toronto!" Bonnie yells at the top of her lungs.

"And why not?" I ask her.

"Beacuse... I need you here." She says after she whispers into Damon's ears.

"I'm going. Me and Elena had a house in Toronto. We go there everytime we need to get away. I wanted to go anyways." I tell them as a tear drops down my eyes.

"Okay. We've got a private helicopter picking you up tomorrow morning." Damon tells me as I nodd.

A/N: Hey guyss. I am the WORST when it comes to updating but I promise you, I'll try updating more often. I've got a new book about tvd facts if you wanted to read it and till next time... byeeee!
~Mel