See you soon.

Elena's POV
"Chace, what are you doing here!" I scream out of joy.

"Hey! I work here as a photographer. I take pictures of Ian's merchandise and upload it on to the ISF website. What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Damo... Ian's my friend, he needed some journalists for ISF so I volunteered." I tell him. Chace and Matt were best friends back in high school but since Chace was a year older, he got accepted into Yale and left. We were really close back then and we still are now.

"Let me show you around." He tells me as I simply nod.

Stefan's POV
I took a step into the house I bought for Elena a couple of years ago, a flashback suddenly slams my face.

"Are we there yet?" She asks me as my palms cover up her eyes.

"Yup." I whisper as I remove my hands, revealing our living room and our dinner table with candles and parmason chicken.

"Stefan, this is beautiful. When did you do all this?" She asks her eyes get all watery.

"I flew in a couple of times while you were away with Caroline." I tell her.

" I love you!" She says.

"I love you too." I reply as we sit down to eat.

A/N: Hey guys, hope you enjoyed that! I think I'm gonna start writing shorter chapters so it gets over quicker. If you guys have twitter, which if you do you should totally follow me @dobsleyhk, a few days ago me and my twitter friends started something called #StelenaNeverDies and we got it trending worldwide for an hour or so. So please tweet using that hashtag and till next time... byeeee!
~Mel