Brooklyn and Olivia

Damon's POV
"You can go inside and meet the babies and see their parents." The doctor says as she leaves. We walk in and see Elena sleeping on Stefan's chest as he carries the twins. The baby wrapped in pink cloth looked a lot like Charlotte when she was a little baby. She's currently with Abby.

"Omg Ric, look at them! The girl has Elena's chestnut hair and Stefan's emerald green eyes." Jenna squeals quietly as she takes the baby girl in her arms.

"Look at this baby boy. He's the opposite of his sister. He's got his father's blonde hair and his mother's beautiful brown eyes." Ric says.

"His face looks like me!" Jeremy notices.

"She looks exactly like me. If her eyes were darker she would be my twin" Kate says as she slightly giggles.

"Can I hold my granddaughter if that's okay granny?" Lily asks Jenna as she hands the baby over.

"You guys look too young to be grandparents." Bon says as we all giggle.

Elena's POV
I woke up on Stefan's chest and instantly regretted it. I sat up and looked at Lily and dad who were holding the babies.

"Hey you okay?" Stefan asks me quietly so the others don't know we're awake.

"I'm sorry about that." I apologise as I swipe my drool off his shirt.

"Hey, don't worry about it." He says.

"I wanted to talk to you about the kids." I tell him.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"It's their custody. Sine we're not married,in a relationship or together, we have to split them up. I always knew you always wanted a boy after Kate, I give you full custody of our son and I shall keep our daughter. After this we shall never cross paths. When our kids are 18, they will choose their lives and all we should do is guide them and protect them." I tell him.

"Is that's really what you want?" He asks me.

"Yes. I've been hurt too many times. I don't want to get hurt again." I tell him.

"Fine." He says harshly.

"Charles, could you come here please." I yell politely.

"Hello mum. What's wrong? You don't look happy." He spots out.

"Could my daughter and I move in with you?" I ask him.

"Sure but what about your son?" He questions.

"He's gonna stay with his father and half sister." I tell him.

"Hey Momma and Daddy bear, what's their name?" Liz asks us.

"Olivia Miranda Salvatore and Brooklyn Giuseppe Salvatore." We say at the same time.

A/N: Hey guys! So first off I'm gonna start off by saying... WTF! Have you guys seen the photo of Ian, Paul, Phoebe and Nikki like get the orange highlighter out of here. I finally made peace with Paul and Phoebe but Nikki... I just can't deal with that 3 timing slut. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should check out the last fact on my new book 50 Tvd facts. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment below and till next time... Byeee!
~Mel