Family Reunion pt2

Stefan's POV
"Chuck?" Blair questions.

"Elena." I say in an excited tone.

"Wow, what's going on and who's that's little girl Chuck?" The blonde chick asks.

"Hi, I'm guessing you must be Serena. This is my daughter Olivia." Elena tell her.

"Hi, I bet your Elena. This is my boyfriend Stefan, my best friend Blair Waldorf and that's is Stefan's son who I think you've met." She says to Elena and she simply nods.

"I hope you guys don't mind but Olivia's aunt and uncle is in town so we'll have to go pick them up." Elena says politely.

"Care and Klaus is in town?" I ask her as I regret it because I haven't told Serena about my past with Elena.
"Wait what's going on? How do you two know each other and why do I not know this?" Serena asks.

"Serena, not in front of Olivia and Brooklyn." Chuck says.

"How do you know his name and don't lie to me." She says.

"All five of us in Pizza Hut tonight. It will clear everything up." Chuck says.

"I'll bring Care and Klaus along. You guys can bring Brook and Henry to our penthouse. Our babysitter Enzo will be there."Elena says and both, her and Chuck walk out holding hands with Olivia in the middle.

"This better be worth it" Serena nutters.

A/N:Hey guys! So I hope you enjoyed that chapter! If you liked it, don't forget to vote and leave a comment. I love hearing from you guys and till next time... Byeeee!
~Mel