A Sweet Surprise

Stefan's POV
"And what about me?" I ask as I walk towards her.

"What's wrong Elena?" I ask her as I take her hand.

"I can't deal with you right now. Where is Bonnie? I need to ask her something." She says as a nod and head down stairs. I walk downstairs, where Bonnie, Abby and Damon were.

"Bonnie, Elena woke up. She wants to see you." I tell her.

"I'll go do it." She says to Abby as she leaves the room.

"Do what?" I ask as everyone looks away.

"Do what?" I repeat in a louder volume.

"Stefan, we need to talk." Damon says as he pats my back, leading me into Charlotte's room.

"What?" I ask him.

"It's Emily." He says.

Elena' POV
"Elena!" Bonnie yells as she runs towards me and gives me a big hug.

"Bonnie, I need to talk to you about something. I think it has something related to do with witchcraft." I explain.
"I know what your talking about. Issac, can you take Kate and Charlotte out of here. I need to talk to Elena alone." She tells him as Issac nods and carries Charlotte and Kate out of the room.

"So what is it? Why was I getting visions of Tessa and all the doppelgangers from the Petrova and Silas line?" I ask her.

"Tessa need more doppelgangers. Tom had his child and now they need a Petrova doppelganger. So... your pregnant." She explains.

"F..for how long?" I stutter.

"For a long time now. It's Stefan's baby." She says.

"And how did I not know?" I ask.

"It's been clocked. Lay down." She instructs. I watch her roll my shirt up to my bra line. She places her hand over mt stomach and suddenly, it starts to glow.

"What are you doing!" I scream.

"Do you think trust me?" She asks as I nod my head.

"There all done." She says. I close my eyes and place my hand on my stomach. I could hear it's heartbeat. Feel it's movement.

"Oh my god. That beautiful." I breath out.

"Hello mama!" Bonnie laughs.

"What's going on?" Caroline ask as she enters the room with al the Mikalson's.
"Say hello to mama bear." Bon says.

"Wait what?!?!" She squeals.

"Long story short, she's pregnant." She says as Caroline comes and places her hand on my stomach.

"Wait. I feel 2 kicks." She says.

"What?!?" I scream. All of us stay silent and hear 3 heartbeats. Bonnie ans my baby. Or babies...

"Twins!" Rebekah yells.

"Have you told Stefan yet?" Elijah asks. As I shake my head.

"Congratulations!" Klaus yells as he give me a hug.

A/N: Heyyy! Elena's pregnant! Yayy but how do you think Stefan will react? I've inserted a video of something similar happening to Caroline. I really like that scene and it makes me cry so I decided to put it in there. If you liked this chapter, please vote for it and leave a comment. I love hearing from you guys and till next time... BYEEE!
~Mel