Through the Door

Stefan's POV
It's been 7 years. It has been to long since I've seen Elena or Olivia but today I finally tracked them down. Serena went off to Nate. She was cheating on me, for a very long time now. Brooklyn's birthday is in a month and he's almost 13!

"Dad, where are we going?" Brook asks.

"I don't think you'll remember but when you were younger we met up with my wif... Friend. So we are going to visit her and her baby girl." I tell him.

"So what are we doing for my birthday?" He asks.

"You choose. But for now, let's go meet Olivia and Elena." I say as I park the car and knock on their door.

Brooklyn's POV
As dad knocked on the door, a really pretty blonde opened the door. She looked a lot like me.

"Hi, may I help you?" She asks.

"Are you Olivia? I'm here for your mom, Elena." Dad says.

"Momma! Someone is here to see you." She yells.

"I'm making tea so would you." She says as she directs us in but as I walk in I feel a force stopping me from entering.

"Of course you tracked be down using a witch. Olivia, invite them in." I woman says as she walks down. We walk in and oddly, there was nothing stopping us this time. Odd.

"Olivia sweetie, take Brooklyn to your room and you guys can go for a swim if you want." The woman says as the blonde drags me into her room.

"Is that your dad, Stefan?" Olivia asks.

"Yeah, how do you know?" I ask her as she pulls me over to her shelf.

"My mom always told me that I was born to be a private investigation. My mom told me I was born when she was really young. She never got married and the man backed off. Look at this. That's your mom and that's..." 

"My dad." I say as I cut her off.

"Are you trying to say that we're siblings?" I ask. 

"There is only one way to find out... eavesdropping." She says.

A/N: Ohh, Brooklyn and Olivia is trying to put the pieces! Sorry I've been so distant lately right after I said I would be updating regularly. But I kind of feel like I'm loosing myself. Writing is my escape not a due date. I'm running out of ideas so if you have any, please leave a comment down below and till next time... byeee!
~Mel