Father and Daughters Day

Stefan's POV
"Olivia?" I say as I walk into the 2nd kitchen.

"How did you find me?" She asks as she puts the box of chocolate chips away.

"Believe it or not, I always hid out in the second kitchen and cook too. Since I fell in love with your mother, she sat on the sofa and watch me be mad as I stress cooked." I tell her as she giggles.

"What are you making?" I ask her as I stand beside her.

"These cupcakes. They look soo good but it's so hard." She says.

"Let me help you." I say as she laughs her head off.

"You... you can cook?" She says as she giggles.

"Heyy, I made food for your mother all the time. So let's play twenty questions." I say as I mix the ingredients around. As time flew through, I learnt a lot about her. She's so bubbly and reminded me a lot like Kate.

"Have you met your sister Kate yet?" I ask her.

"Nope. I've only talk to her about who I am and the joys." She says.

"She's in town, I'll call her over if you want." I say as she nods. I text Kate and soon I hear a knock on the window.

" Come in." Olivia says and Kate jumps in.

"Hi, I'm Kate and your my younger sister Olivia." She introduces.

"Can we join you?" Elena asks as she leans towards the door.

"Katie!!!" Brooklyn screams as he comes out of the corner. I watch Elena smile and look at Olivia's smile. I put my arm out and tell her to come in. She walks in and sits on the small red couch that she took from our house in Toronto.

"Look at us, one happy family." Elena says.

A/N: Hey guys! Candice's baby is born! A few days ago on the 15th of January 2016. She is called Florence May King. Anyways, till next time... byeee!
~Mel