Away.

Stefan's POV
It's been four months since Elena has left us. Bonnie and Abby tried to locate her but it wasn't working. Someone put a permanent cloaking spell over them. No one's heard from her. Lydia left town after feeling guilty for driving Elena away. Issac, Derek and Dylan left. Everyone left New York except for Caroline, Klaus, Kate, Tyler, Bonnie, Charlotte, Damon and Abby. Here I stand, outside our house. Sitting in a pod placed in your front yard that me and Elena made for our anniversary, waiting for her to come back home.

"Dad, come back in. She's not coming back." Kate yells.

"I'm not giving up." I say

"Ughh, I'm off." She says as she storms away. We haven't been as close as before. She, well in fact everyone blames me for driving her away.

Elena's POV
It's been four months since I left New York and moved to Toronto. I've been sharing a house with Liv and Tyler but today if the day I finally move out. I haven't talked to anyone else except for Damon. The rest have no idea about where I am.  Damon and Bonnie found me two months ago when they came here for a family vacation. We thought it would be best to leave Charlotte out of this mess. Merideth lives here as well so it's really convenient.

"Elena, moving truck is here." Liv yells.

"Are you sure you wanna move? Liv can't cloak you if your not around her." Tyler informs me.

"I know, and I'm ready. I have to get out of the shadow at some point." I tell him.

"Okay then, good luck. And do visit!" He tells me as he hugs me.

"I will and you better come to my house warming party." I warn him as he giggles.

"Bye Leens." Liv says as she gives me a massive bear hug.

"Bye Olive!" I reply as I grab my luggage and start heading out.

"Thank you!" I scream before I leave the house and get on the moving truck.
3 hours later...

I sat down on my brand new sofa and rubbed my blown up belly, feeling their heartbeat and every movement.

"We're all done." I tell them. Suddenly, my phone starts vibrating.

~The Phone Call~
E: Hello?
?: Elena, it's Damon.
E: Oh, hey. What's up?
D: Stefan is not in good shape.
E: What's wrong with him?
D: He can't cope the loss of you being gone.
E: Where is Lydia? I'm sure she can help him out.
D: All he wants to do is hear your voice.
E: Is that all he want?
D: That's all he wants.
E: Fine. Put me on speaker.
S: Elena?
E: What is it Stefan? 
S: How are you?
E: I'm fine now that your not in the picture.
S: That's a lie.

E: And how do you know. I just moved into my own mansion. I'm perfectly fine.
S: You love me. You can't be happy without me.
E: Oh really. YOU KILLED ME. And your wrong I loved you.

S: Tell me where you so I can come get you and our babies.
E: Goodbye Stefan.
S: Just one question and I promise that you'll never hear from me again.
E: What?
S: Are you really happy without me?
E: Yes.
~End of Phone Call~

Was that true? Was I actually happy... without him...

A/N: Hey Guyss! I'm just gonna take a little pause on this book so I can update my two other book which you should totally check out. One of them is called Pretty Little Vampires which is on PLLSilvergirl's account and the other one is called 'Hidden Feelings' on mashed_account which is an account I share with bitchdoe. And till next time... BYEEE
~Mel