Not you.

Stefan's POV
As soon as I dropped my luggages in the living room. I tightened my suit and sat in my car on my way to the ISF office. I couldn't help the flashbacks hitting me like a wreaking ball. Soon enough, I was standing in front of the Toronto ISF office and it was big. As I entered the office, I saw a beautiful pregnant brunette talking to a familiar man. After a while I realized it was...

"Chace! My man!" I yell as we get into a bro hug.

"Paul! So, you handling your brother's stuff now." He states as I nod. He looks towards the brunette and simply walks away.

"Okayyy." I say as walks further and further away. I watch the brunette make coffee and decided to step up my game. It's been a while but...

"Hi, I'm Paul." I say.

"Nina." She replys as she shakes my hand. When we made eye contact, sparks flew. There were fireworks.

"Stefan, I got to go." She breaths out as she runs off.

"Elena, wait!" I yell, but it was too late.

Elena's POV
Why is Stefan back? What does he want? How did he find me? All those thoughts just came running through my head. I got in a cab and quickly went home. As soon as I got home, I saw bags and suitcases laying on the floor.

"What the..." I say but I get cut off by the door swinging open and I saw the man I didn't want to see.

"Stefan" I say firmly.

A/N: Hey guys! How was your Christmas! Hope you enjoyed that. If you liked it, please vote and tell me what you got for Christmas in the comments and till next time...byeeee!
~Mel