Love Square

Stefan's POV
We wrapped up lunch and headed towards Disney. I stayed next to Elena through the whole ride. I compelled the
staff to let us in for free.

"Stefan!" Someone screams as they jump on my back.

"Lydia?" I ask.

"So you haven't forgotten me." She says as she gets down.

"No, I haven't. I missed you." I say as I give her a big hug.

"Uhh, Stefan?" Elena asks.

"Oh, how rude of me. Hi, I'm Lydia. Stefan's second love. You must be his sister." She says as I instantly faceplam myself.

"I'm Elena. Stefan's girlfriend. Stefan never told me about you." Elena says.

"Oh... where's your sister Stefan?" Lydia asks me.

"She died." I say.

"Wait. What sister?" Elena questions.

"Mom was expecting baby girl but she died when mom turned into a vampire." I explain.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Both of them say at the same time.

"I'm gonna uhh, I'm gonna go to Charlotte and Damon." Elena says as she runs off.

Elena's POV
I don't know what's wrong with me. Why am I feeling jealous?

"Hey Elena. What's wrong?" Damon asks as he puts his arms around my shoulder and we continue walking.

"Do you know about Stefan's 2 true love, Lydia?" I ask him.

"The bitchy redhead? What about her?" Damon says.

"She's here." I say, trying to hold my tears back.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

"No." I say right before I crash into his chest and cry.

"Auntie Lena, it's going to be okay. Uncle Stefan laves you, and I don't like the beachy redhead too!" Charlotte say.

"Beachy?" I ask Charlotte as I take her off Damon's arms and carry her in mine.

"Don't cry. I agree on what daddy just said." She says as she wipes the tears of my face.

"She means bitchy." Damon mouths.

"Ohh, sweetheart promise me you won't use that word till your 13. Okay?" I ask her.

"Okay aunty." She says.

"Your really good with kids. How would it feel to be Charlotte's godmother?" Damon asks.

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Elena Saltzmen, I want you to be Charlotte's godmother." Damon says.

"Yes!" I say, giving Charlotte and Damon a big hug as Charlotte giggles.

"What's going on?" Stefan asks as he walks towards us with his hands interlocked with Lydia's.

"Aww that's such a cute baby!" Lydia squeals as she take Charlotte into her arms.

"I just made Elena my daughter's godmother." Damon says as I try to avoid eye contact.

"You look really beachy." Charlotte tells Lydia as she plays with her hair.

"Why thank you sweetie, I used a curling wand today. I'll make you l9ok beachy if you want." Lydia says, assuming that Charlotte was talking about her ugly beach waves.

"No thanks. I like Auntie Lena doing my hair." Charlotte says as she come back into my arms.

"I'll race ya to space mountain." Stefan says.

"I'm so gonna win." Lydia says as she takes of but stops be shirtless Stefan standing in front of her with a water gun.

"I'll gonna go home back." I say as I put Charlotte down gently and run off crying.

Stefan's POV
"STEFAN! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Lydia screams as she rips my shirt of and pours a bucket of icy cold water on me.

"Ouch." I exaggerate as I pull her into a big hug. Suddenly I feel someone smack my head.

"Heyy!" I say. I look around to see Damon and Charlotte, pissed.

"Uncle Stefan, your a meanie." Charlotte tells me.

"What have I done my princess." I ask her as I kneel down and grab her hand.

"You drove your queen away crying." Damon says.

"Elena?" I question.

"Well depends, Lydia or Elena." Damon says.

"Shut up Damon, tell me what happened?" I ask.

"Well she got jealous of you messing around with Lydia." He explains.

"Come on, that's stupid. She should grow up." I say.

"Oh really, weren't you to one who kissed her during lunch to make Issac jealous?" He asks.

"I screwed up, didn't I?" I ask him as he nods. I run towards my car and drive back home as fast as I can.

"Elena!" I scream as I enter our room. I look in the bathroom and see a bubble bath running and hair floating above the surface.

"SOMEONE HELP! IT'S ELENA!" I scream as I carry her body out of the bathtub and lay her on the bed. In a spam of a few seconds, Jeremy, Jenna, Alaric, Damon, Charlotte, Bonnie, Abby, Liz, Caroline, Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Kate, Tyler, Tyler, Liv, Jules, Derek, Liam and Matt were all surrounding her.

"What happened!" Alaric says as Jenna cries on his shoulder.

"WHAT HAPPENED STEFAN!" Jeremy yells as Bonnie hugs him for support.

"Elena, she was drowning in a bathtub and now she won't wake up." I scream.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET HERO!" Damon yells.

"Can everyone calm down and leave this room. I'm gonna call Merideth and see what's wrong. Till then, can we give her space and meet her in twos." Caroline says as she busts us all out. This was all because of me. I knew she was sick but... GOD I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!

A/N: Heyyy! So Caroline plays doc... why do I have a bad feeling about this? Why did Lydia come back? If you liked this chapter, please vote for it and do leave a comment. I love hearing from you guys. Till next time.... BYEEEE
~Mel