Eight

8

Tumayo ang mga balahibo niya, nung maramdaman ang labi nito sa balikat niya. And then she felt him hugged her tighter and he started caressing her shoulders to her arms. She literally had goosebumps.

And when his hands move to caress her sides, her breathing hitched. Napapikit siya ng mariin. Hindi pa din nagbabago. His touch still have the same ripples effect on her. And she knew, her body would only react this way to him and no one else.  

“Did I wake you up?” Mahinang bulong nito sa tenga niya. Napasinghap siya. And he knows that she’s awake. He knows  because that was always been his way of waking her up whenever he is late from the office. At kapag nakakatulog siya sa sofa sa paghihintay dito, he would wake her up by his kisses and would carry her to their room and would make love to her no matter how tired he was. He would always say that it was his way of making up for not joining her to dinner.  And she missed those times. And she missed him.

“Mike…” Humarap siya dito at idinantay ang braso niya sa bewang nito. Just like the old times.

“Yes, sweetie?” Hinalikan nito ang tungki ng ilong niya and she closed her eyes. She wanted to cry dahil ramdam na ramdam niya ang pag iingat nito sa kanya. And for the life of her she knew that she could never find another man like him.  

“Thank you.” He didn’t reply. He just smiled at tumaas ang isang kilay nito. And somehow she know that he is not satisfied with her simple thank you.

“Thank You.” Inulit niya ang sinabi  but this time, lumapit na siya dito and kissed his lips. Dahil alam niyang  yun ang gusto nitong thank you.

Oh God! How well they could read each other. Mahigit isang taon lang silang magkakilala but they could read each other like a book. As if their spirit is in tune with each other.

“You are always welcome Raice. Always.” Nagkatitigan sila and somehow she knew what would come next. And sheanticipated his lips on her.She expected for his kiss but she never expected the emotions that comes with it.  It was the same yet it was not. They spent so many kisses and everytime, it was different. Every kisses brought different kind of emotions.

And just like before, she succumbed to his kisses and answered it with all the pent up emotions that she’d  kept hidden for a year. Lahat ng pangungulila dito ibinuhos niya sa halik na yun and somehow she felt that he’s doing the same.

“I miss you Raice, God knows, how much I missed you.” Sabi nito when he broke the kiss to grasp for some air.

“I miss you too Mike. So much.” And when he again claimed her lips, she surrendered. Ayaw na niyang pigilan ang sarili niya. Hindi lang naman si Michael ang nagtiis ng isang taon. Her decision was not easy. Ilang beses niyang inisip na balikan na lang ang asawa. Ilang gabi niyang iniyakan kapag naiisip niya ito. And now she is not going to hold back. She is going to make him feel how much she loved him. Something that she’d deprived him for a year.

And she felt in his every touch how much he cares for her. Ramdam niya ang pananabik nito sa kanya yet he manage to be gentle. He manage to take his time. They both savor that moment as if it were their first and their last. And again she felt that eternal bliss that she felt whenever they’re together.