The kinky Shooting Practice

"I'm fine Dean. I'm 26!" Sam said as Dean packed him extra food supplies.

"25" Dean corrected.

"Whatever." Sam said, annoyed.

"Dean's right Sam. You might need those." Cas said from the door frame.

Sam sighed and picked his duffel, hugging Dean and Cas the last time. He said his goodbyes and went out, quickly followed by Dean and Cas. Sam sat got in his car and started the engine. He grabbed a box wrapped in newspaper and handed it do Dean from the window. "Don't be rough on each other." He smiled and drove off. Dean looked at the box with confusion. He unwrapped the box and saw lube.

"Dean, what is it?" Cas asked with his big blue eyes in curiosity.

"Nothing." Dean wrapped the box again in anger. He went to Sam's room and threw the lube in, grabbed a marker and wrote You'll pay :D Oh, wait. You already did ^_^ on his Game Of Thrones collector's edition.

He then got out and went to the kitchen, he grabbed a beer and sat beside Cas who was reading a book. "Hey Cas." he said.

"Hello Dean." Cas replied nonchalantly.

"What are you reading?" Dean asked after taking a sip from his beer.

"None Of Your Business." Cas said, turning a page and not looking up.

"Wow. Okay." Dean said and Cas looked up at him. He then started laughing,

"It's the name of the book Dean. Sam gave it to me." Cas said, showing him the cover page. Dean laughed a bit and grabbed the book from Cas.

"Let's teach you how to shoot." Dean said.

"But you told me to never go near weapons again." Cas tilted his head.

"Yeah but... Ah, whatever. Let's just go." Dean said with a smile as he finished his beer and got up. Cas nodded and followed him to the firing range in the bunker. Dean gave him a gun and told him to try first. It hit the ceiling. "How even?" Dean narrowed his eyes and got closer to Cas.

"Well, it's a start. Isn't it?" Cas turned to Dean, smiling like a toddler in a park.

Dean took a deep breath and then sighed. "No." he said. Cas's smile faded and his eyes got bigger. Damn those puppy eyes, Dean thought. "Don't worry, you'll get it." He said as he got behind Cas and held both his hands with his, helping him aim. Cas flinched a bit as a current ran through his body. Dean pulled the trigger and it hit right in the middle of the target. "See?" Dean said, he didn't pull back and Cas didn't listen to anything but his heartbeat but he nodded nonetheless.

"Thanks, Dean." Cas said. Dean was still holding Cas. As soon as he hit the target and the situation came into Dean's mind, it froze. Dean could feel his stomach curling up into a ball and a weird but soothing warmth was felt wherever he touched Castiel. What he didn't know was Castiel was feeling somewhat the same thing.

Dean finally pulled back and cleared his throat. "You try now." Dean said, bringing Cas back from his trance. Cas looked around as if in confusion when his eyes met Dean's and he nodded. Cas then turned and faced the targets and pulled the trigger. It hit the ceiling again, maybe because Cas didn't pay attention to what Dean taught him or maybe it was on purpose.

Dean sighed and went closer but chose not to touch the ex-angel. "Just aim a little lower." He said and Cas hit the floor.

"Yup. Let's go." Dean took the gun from Cas's hand and went out, followed by Cas. They went to the living room and sat on the couch awkwardly when Cas broke the silence.

"I'm sorry, Dean." He said.

"For what?" Dean raised a brow and looked at him.

"I disappointed you." Cas said, looking down.

"What? No Cas, you did not disappoint me." Dean smiled at his friend who was still sad. Dean sighed and turned on the TV, switching it to Animal Planet. (Even though he hated it. Ahem. Ahem.) "Look Cas! Meerkats!" Dean said, trying to cheer him up. Cas looked up and stared at the screen with complete aw. He watched and listened everything with all of his focus and mouth open. Dean smiled at him and got up. Cas didn't notice him leaving.

Dean went to the kitchen and started making hamburgers for lunch. He missed Sam screaming in joy whenever Dean made hamburgers when they were young. He smiled to himself and as he set them on the pan to fry, he texted Sam.

D : I'm making Hamburgers >:D

Sam replied almost instantly,

S : What! I've literally been begging you to make some for the past week! :( Cas's lucky he got his eyes on you. >:)

D : Yup. You're dead. And as a matter of fact, I made hamburgers this Tuesday.

S : Whatever.

Dean then flipped the burgers and prepared two plates and called for Cas to come and eat. Cas came in a minute later and sat down on the table with Dean.

"Dean, do you know Meerkats communicate with a purring sound. It's like this." Cas said and attempted his terrible try. Dean knew what came now that he allowed Cas Animal Planet.

"Yeah well, good for them." he said, taking a bite.

"And do you know that they produce a shrill sound as a warning?" Cas intimated that one too.

"Just eat your food, Cas. Don't make me leave you in a zoo." Dean said, completely annoyed,

"Really Dean? I'd love that!" He smiled brighter and Dean shook his head. He sighed and they both ate in silence. Cas finished first and fell to the ground, shaking. Dean got down on his knees, "CAS!" he shouted.