"Lookin For Ya" (Moment of Truth)

MB was backstage waiting for Diggy to finish his performance.Meanwhile Princeton was planning how he was going to ask brianna out on stage with a broom.(Authors Note:If you know know the song it's in External Links)

Princeton:*singing*And we ain't gotta russshh alrighhht.Baby we can chill and sunggle up.And grl you lookin good.Alriiighhtt, i put that on everything baby you the one!

Roc:*putting on microphone*What did that poor broom ever do to you?*shakes head*

Princeton:Suck on this mexica-

Ray:AYE AYE AYYYEEE..none of that...Princeton is practicing for his lil short Puerto Rican

Prince:My Niggarican, shes half black*Smiles and continues practicing*

Prod:.........I don't understand light skinned people...AT all...

Roc:And you never will my friend*british accent*

Diggy runs to the dressing room sweating and smiling.

Diggy:They Are turnt ALLL THE WAY UP!*wipes face with towel*

Princeton:Did you see the girls?

Diggy:*nods*Their right up front,as soon as you walk out their on your left hand side.

Prince:Change of plans,Ray switch to the right inner where im standing

Ray:NO! I don't work like that.You better figure out something,Keisha will hang me by my hair if i try to change up.She know's i have 2 left feet when i try to do something i didn't practice.

Prince:...Okay....just don't go to close t the egde....you might dive in...HEAD FIRST*walks off*

AllBoysExceptPrince:....Yep....He found looove*harmonizes it*

~MeanWhile with the girls...while Lala is trying to keep cool from not telling Bri about whats goingto happen~

Lala:*bitting bottom lip tapping nervously*

Nini:*looks at her*Girls whats wrong?

Lala:Oh um...nothing...*lies and scratches back of head*

Reana:Girl why you sweating!?It's cold in here!

Lals:Oh i don't know*wipes sweat*

Kasha:Are you hiding so-

Lala:NO! I'm fine*looks at Bri then at stage*

Bri:*raises eyebrow*.......Someone needs some meds...pronto!

Lala:No i don-

The music cut off Lala as it started playing the begining tone of "Lookin for ya".

Myles:EVERYBODY YELL TURN UP!

Crowd:TURN UP!!

Myles:TURN UP!

Crowd*Louder*TURN UP!!

Myles:SAY TURRN UPPP!!!

Crowd:*out of seats*TURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNN UPP!!

Myles:*does harlem shake*WE BOUT TO TURRRNNN UPPP!!!!*everything goes black*

The beat begins to the song and a spot light comes on Prodigy standing at the top ledge starting the first line"And we ain't gotta rush.Alright.Baby we can chill and snuggle up".With that everyone jumped out of their seats cheering and screaming so loud the ground rumbled.Then the spot lights came on Roc,then Ray and so on.Then all of the lights came on and he continued to the next line."And girl you looking good,alright.I put that on everything baby you the one.Then they all went down the stairs singing then got to the ground floor and started dancing.The whole time Princeton was focused on finding Bri in the crowd then he finally spotted her staring at them cheering.This made Princeton smile big."And whether it's Christan Loibatini,rd bottoms or some sneakers it don't matter cause your doing ya thing.More beautiful then the Mona Lisa,all the girls wanna be ya,i think that our the one for me.Because i'm looking for you girl"All of Mindless behavior started dancing in tune the beat singing the chores.Like diggy said,Brianna is on the left side so some way he had to make his way over there before the next part of the song that was perfect lyrics in the song Prince to make his move.When the boys did a spin thing Princeton moved to the left side,able to dodge the boys but hit Ray,causing both of them to almost fall.Ray played it off but Princeton made it so that he slides on his knee's in front of bri and just in time he sang "I'm looking for you girl" He sang as he looked Brianna in the eyes.Brianna stood there in shock and looked at him.No fans payed it any attention until he gr abed her and and pulled her on stage singing to her.Brianna was so in shock she turned completely red,looked at the crowd then looked at Princeton.He then started to sing"So come here baby girl here's my application.I can give you the world, give you what your missing.Yeaahhh.I'm looking for that Mrs.Right girl you got it girl you got girl you got and you know".With those words Princeton got on his knee holding her hand and sang"And now baby you know that i'm done for love,baby i need someone around to hold.Cause baby i'm looking for you Brianna".

The whole crowd gasped,even MB stopped and gasped and looked.Brianna's eye's widened.She looked at her friends in the crowd and all of their jaws were hanging open.She slowly turns back and looked at Princeton.Princeton looked at Brianna and went in his pocket and pulled out a tiny green Swede box."Oh shit!"Reana yelled with out noticing,the crowd chuckled a little then put their focus back on Princeton and Bri.Princeton took a deep breath and said"Brianna....Will you be my Girlfriend?"With those words everyone in the crowd.....besides the thirsty haters yelled "SAY YES GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!"hundreds of yells from everywhere were telling her to say yes.Brianna looked down at Princeton and smiled really big reveling her braces then said"No...." .Everyone screamed "What?!!"Princeton's mouth dropped".Then Brianna came back to reality"I MEAN YES!! YES!!!*jumps down and hugs Princeton.

Princeton wrapped his arms around her and sighed in relief then leaned back and put the ring on her finger.Brianna covered her mouth and started jumping up and down smiling.MB walked over to them and harmonized"He found loove".The crowd started jumping up and down cheering.

All of Bri's friends jumped on the stage (Note:They are crazy lol) and ran and hugged Bri almost making her fall.The security guards had to come because the fans started to thin they could jump on the stage.

The show continued and was better then ever.When it was over they all went backstage to the dressing room.

~In the dressing room~

Princeton:*walks in,closes and locks door behind him then looks at the guys*

Mb&Diggy:*smiles and they all run to him screaming like lil girls then pop back to normal.

Ray:That was a swift move my brother*pats his back*

Prod:I'm so proud*fake tears*

Roc:He learnt from the master*pops collar*

~door swings open and its the girls.They all run to their bf's except Bri.She stood in the door way and motioned Princeton to come out*

Princeton:*walks out all happy*Yes my lady

Bri:*Sighs*....I meant to say no...

Princeton:*eyes widen*....What?.....

TO BE CONTINUED......