Day 2

Meanwhile in the girls room....

Nini:*gets up and sneaks to the boys room*

Roc:*walks out door and sees nini* ...what are you doing?

Nini:uhh...uhh....oh screw this. Prodigy is no good man. he's trying to make us look bad.

Roc:*scuff and rubs head* maannn ion have time for this, your not gonna be doggin out my bro, girlfriend or not.

Nini: I'm not lying!!! He started an argument with me!! saying he's better and everything!!!

Roc: ohh..the argument where you said you could beat us....where you said Fine China is better???? when you guys only been out for a year, we been out for almost five years.

Nini: What.the.FUCK.are you talking about!!! The only reason I said that it's beca-

Roc: ohhh so you did say it....

Nini:Ughhhhh...even if I did your still going to take up for prod when he is in the wrong!!!

Roc: No he's not...he recorded what you said.

Nini:Then you should know I'm not lying!!!!!

Roc: JUST TELL THE TRUTH!!!

Nini:I AM!!!!!

Roc:ughh

..I don't have time for your shit okay unique?

Nini: bitch don't use my government name Chresanto Roman Noodle Licorice August!!

Roc: That's it!!!.. it's over...I'm done

Nini:Ooohh!!!SOO YOU MAD OR NAHH, WELL GUESS WHAT?I DON'T NEEDED A BOYFRIEND WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT MY OPINION!!! I hope you enjoy sucking the slim out of Prodigy's crusty lying ass!!!*storms off*

(Nini goes back in girls room crying)

Reana : Oh hell  nah what's wrong boo!!???*runs up to her*

Nini:Roc..just broke up with me *starts crying*

All girls except Nini:OHH HELLL NAHH!!!! *runs and grabs bats, their mini bebe guns, tazer, and scissors and runs down the hall to boys room*

Lala: knocks on door holding bat*

Prince:*opens door* What the..

Girls run in screaming and finds roc and starts beating his ass.

Boys except Roc:STOPPP STOP!!!!!!!*runs trying to pull girls off but gets in the mix up and getting beat up too*

Roc:Stopp!!!!STOP!!!! OWWWW OWW AHHH!!!!! *gets knocked in head with bat and passes out*

Kasha: Wait wait!!! OMG LALA YOU KILLED HIM!!!

Lala: NO I DIDN'T!!! *looks at him and he's layed out and his lips turning blue*AHHHHH!!! CALL THE POLICE CALL THE AMBULANCE CALL OBAMA!!!!

Ray: OMG YOU KILLED ROC, YOU BASTARDS!!!

Prince:*Runs down hall and falls over Nini*

Nini: ow!!!! excuse you Mexico!!

Prince: NO TIME FOR THAT, ROC MIGHT BE DEAD!!!! *gets up and runs down stairs*

Nini:*eyes widen and runs to boys room and walks in on them putting ice on his head, panicking and doing compressions*

Nini: WHAT THE HELL THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HIM!!????

Prod: CLEO, FRANKY,TETE AND STONEY JUST SET IT OFF UP IN HERE AND KILLED ROC!!!

Nini: IT'S YOUR FAULT!!! IF YOU WOULD HAVE NOT LIED, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED YOU BITCH!!!*punched him in jaw*