Mall (Part 2)

(Sorry i haven't been uploading in a while :( )

~Diggy and Reana~

Reana:I'm honngrryyy! I want some umm.....*glares at food places*There!*grabs diggy and runs to small Popeye's in mall*

Reana:Okay can I have a number 6 mild, give me some mash potatoes,no gravy,butter.Ummm?Large sprite.And some fries*smiles*

Cashier:*eyes widen*Well hello welcome to Popeye's....?

Reana:Hi! 

Diggy:Can i have a number 7,8, and 1 mild and ho,cold slaw,fries,Chile-GCO

Cashier:Out of Chile

Diggy:*gives dead stare*Well make some Chile...

Reana:fat*cough*boy

Diggy:*lifts up shirt and shows abs AIN'T FAT! *pats reana's stomach*You fat!

Reana:I'm not fat honey it's THICKNESS!

Cashier:WILL that be all*annoyed*

Reana:*looks at her and rolls eyes*Yea yea...

Cashier:$32.85 Please

Diggy:*pulls out gift card*It has 40 on it

Cashier:*looks at gift card*Ummm this is a card for footlocker....

Diggy:Oh wrong one!*grabs gift card and gives right one*VISA

Cashier:Okay, thank you*gives food*

Diggy&reana:*grabs food and walks to others*

~Kasha and Prodigy~

Prodigy:Look i want some candy not food.

Kasha:Okay, but who paying?You know my situation

Prod:Don't worry sweet pea,*pulls out a stack of 50 dollars in ones*I got this

Kasha:Okay*smiles*

They go in the candy store and instantly go into shock when they see all the candy.They both run in different directions grabbing candy.Kasha got twix,skittles,rock candy,milky ways,5 big lollipop,ring pops,candy jewelry,sprees,reeses,mike-in iks,and al types of Herseys.Also bottle caps, and candy crappy patties.

Prodigy got all the types of Hersey,M&M's,nerds,skittles,Reese's,starbrust,mambos,jolly ranchers,life savers and gummy worms and gummy bears.

~Princeton and Brianna~

There was so much tension between them the only thing that wasn't feeling stress was their toes.

Prince:Uhhh..Brianna

Bri:What Princeton,what the hell do you want to say?!

Prince:I want to say i'm sorry fo-gco

Bri:For fucking with my emotions,for you embarrassing me,for actually thinking yu like me?That's what your saying sorry for huh?

Prince:*sighs*Brianna it's not like that...

Bri:*gets loud*YES-THE-HELL-IT-IS-LIKE-THAT-PRINCETON! Its exactly like that! I bet you do this with all your fans.Build up there hopes and then drop them like shit in a toilet.You know what, i'm not hungry anymore.I'm done*walks away*

Prince:But Brianna!

Bri:*still walking and throws up hand*DONE!

 PRINCE POV

Ohmy god!!! I messed up.I never thought she would take it that badly.This concert needs to hurry up and come.I don't want her to hate me.I barely know her but i love her.