Hotel Deija Vu(Ft.Diggy)

The boys loaded the bus and the managers road in separate cars.They picked the girls up from the penthouse and made their way downtown to the airport.They bought the tickets for the flight and waited in the airport.Yes of course you all know Nini wasn't about that flying life.The whole time in the airport Roc had to sit on her holding her down so she doesn't make a dash for the exit. After an hour of waiting they announced the flight to the UK was ready to board passengers.They made their way to the plane with the managers.Roc and Prince were holding Nini by her hands and feet carrying her to the plane while she was kicking around trying to get free.The rest of the girls walked ahead of the chaos.When they got their seats,Nini sat between Lala and Reana because they were the thickest and if something were to "happen",their thickness would save her(Bolll).

1 Day later.....

Lala:*sleeping with head pressed against window snoring*

Nini:*curled up in seat*

Reana:Nini catch a grip girl,we're almost there.

Nini:DON'T YOU PATRONIZE ME WOMAN!

Kasha:*kicks the back of her seat*Shut up Nini,i'm trying to sleep..

Nini:Mmmmhmmmm and dream of-

RestOfGirls:E-jjjaaaaaayyyyyyyyy*flutters eyes all looking at Kasha*

Kasha:*blushing*Hush that mess up

Bri:You ain't gots ta lie Craaaiiiigggg

Lala:OOO Bri getting booshiiii

Reana:Hahaha-gco by falling out seat into isle*

Nini:AHH!!!!*tightly straps on seat belt*WE GONNA DIEE!!!!

Reana:*gets up and gets back in seat*So nobody gonna ask if i'm okay?

???:Nope

Reana:*makes confused face then turns around and starts screaming loud as hell causing everyone on the plane to jump*

Girls:SHUT U-gco by starting to smile hard

Girls:DIGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reana:*completely hugged around him kissing all on his face*WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN !!??

Diggy:*holding up by her booty( eheheh :3 ) * I been busy as hell working with Trevor Jackson.

Kasha:Yeah,and just abandon us!

Diggy:Calm down,you guys know i couldn't miss my nigga's and home girls,and baeeee*kisses Reana*Preforming in London for the first time.

Nini:*throws head back and puts hand on chest*Excuse me??Why was i not informed that we are currently FLYING OVER SEA'S??!

Roc:*shouts from front row seat*BECAUSE WE KNEW YOU WOULD PANIC!

Nini:*shouts back*IMMA KILL YOU!!!!!!!*looks at girls and burst out crying like a child*

Kasha:Girllll

Reana:If you don't shut the hell up....

Diggy:Oh look,Ummm...Princeton has ears!*walks off fast*

Nini:*still crying loud as hell*

Lala:YOU KNOW WHAT*starts typing fast as hell on phone*Here!*hands it to her*

Nini:*sniffling then looks at phone*OOO SPONGEBOB!!*grabs phone and curls up in seat watching it bouncing*

Bri:*looks at her in disbelief*.....it was that fucking easy...

Lala:Ya'll know when she starts getting childish you cure it with a childlike subject.

Kasha:Praise God.....