Dont Get It Twisted

5 months later.....
Prodigy went on to have an UNSUCCESSFUL solo career. He's now stuck to making YouTube videos. Mindless Behavior is working on finding a new lead singer because when prod left... so did a portion of their career. As for Fine China, they were living the life. They've dropped 4 albums, been on 4 tours, opened for Tamar Braxton,Maroon 5, Janet Jackson, and August Alsina. They still living in separate houses, girls in the pent house and guys in the conjunction mansion. Hopefully..... Things don't fall apart.Oh ya,Kasha,Brianna,Reana,Eliza,and Unique are still dating the boys.
Currently in the Fine China Pent house...
Reana: Nini!!! Come on! Were going to be late!!
Nini:SHUT THE HELL UP YA NAZI IM COMING!! *walks out room with shoe half on*
Lala:girlll....I know damn well your not creasing Louies....
Nini:Worry bout ya own sausage breakfast burrito toes nigga.
BRI:Y'all stop arguing let's go. I'll drive.
The girls got in the car and drove to the conjunction house
*knock knock knock*
ROC:*answers door with no shirt*What's up??
Girls:*mouth drop*what... The...fuck.....
ROC:What??
Nini:Baby..... We been on tour for 4 months..... what happened to you??
ROC: What do you mean?
Lala:She means WHY DO U HAVE TITIS BIGGER THEN BEYONCE NIGGA U LET YOURSELF GO!! WHAT HAPPRNED???
BRI:I think imma cry...
ROC:....look....when prodigy left...a lot of people quit...the choreographer..... The stylist..the personal trainers...its been hard...
Reana:....yeah that's sad but u hurting my feelings with those socks connected to your chest please go put on a shirt...
ROC:*walks upstairs*
Girls*walk in and stop in there tracks to what they were seeing*
Princeton:*has cornrows,playing video games with a beard*
Ray:*hair all over his head NAPPY with a blunt*
Kasha:Uhuh where's my belt bih!!! *takes it off and holds it out*IMMA BOUT TO WHIP SOMEBODIES ASSSS!!
BRI:*looks at Princeton and starts crying*
Princeton:*walks over the BRI and hugs her*What's wrong??
BRI:*sniffle*what .. what ...WHAT HAPPENED TO U!!!???
Princeton:...did ROC not just explain our situation.....
BRI:You look like a car crash gave birth...
Princeton: that's encouraging....
Lala:Rayy....*grabs blunt,throws it on floor and stomps it*THE HELL MAN!!
Ray:THAT WAA MY KUSH! MY KUSH!!!
Lala:*slaps him*BULLSHIT!!!HOW COULD YOU STOOP THIS LOW!! HONESTLY!!!
Ray:its life......
Lala:shakes head*
ROC:*comes downstairs throwed as fuck*happy??
Girls:*looks at each boy then at each other*..........
Boys:what??...
Nini&Kasha:Tragic....disaster..... Reckless....
Reana:I ain't got the nerves for this.....I feel like I've been shot...
Prince:Why!??? You guys have the perfect life now!! Right?? You got money fame the fans!! What more could you ask for!?? So go live y'all lives and hop off our dicks igght??
Lala:Bish whew???NIGGA WHO IN THE FUCK U TALKING TO WITH YOUR HAIR LOOKING LIKE THE WEEKEND AND MONDAY BITCH OL HAIRY SCARY HORROR FILM LOOKING ASS!! BITCH JUST CAUSE PRODIGY QUIT DONT MEAN shit!! Y'ALL WERE LIVING LIFE BEFORE HIM NOW Y'ALL GOT SO ACCUSTOMED TO BEING PAMPERED U GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF PERSONAL HYGIENE ANYMORE!! CATCH A GRIP MFS GROW A DICK CAUSE RIGHT NOW ALL OF YALL ARE BEING BIG FAT HAIRY ASS PUSSIES!!!
Girls&Boys:0.0.........well...damn
Lala:Am I lying!???
Girls:*sniffs air and chokes*hell nah..
Lala:Right then...shit!y'all still have your talents!!! Fuck prodigy!! Y'all are still mindless beh-
Ray:NO WERE NOT!!! LOOK AROUND!! LOOK AT OUR FAN BASE!! LOOK AT US!!WERE JACOB,RAYAN,AND CHRESANTO!! Catch a grip man... there's no more mindless behavior.... *puts head down*
Nini:Barnicles!!!
Reana:aye aye watch yo mouth...
Ninilove:Nahh Mann... Y'all ain't going out like that.... Go get y'all asses in the shower and come back down here. Y'all have 1 hour. We'll be back*grabs girls and walks out door*
Boys:....*goes to bathrooms and starts showering.*
Girls:*in car*
Nini: you know what we gotta do right?
Girls:Right!!