BRAND ME NEW(They Could Be Wrong)

Vincent just stayed out of their little teen drama and went to his room to go to sleep with Tamar.Meanwhile everyone was in their rooms washed up and just chilling...Mostly.

All of the boys were in their room.

Roc*sitting on his bed*..You ight Prince?

Prince:*laying on his bed*DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY!!I didn't know she hated me that much!

Ray:Man why wouldn't they.You see what happend 2 years ago.

Diggy:And i check our pages after that day and we lost 5 fans on our page,post,events,statuses,on twitter,lost 5 followers and on each of our instagrams keek

Prod:I don't deal with hate very good.

Jacob:*siting in chair*......You never know.You could be wrong.They might still have feelings for you guys but were just so hurt that when they see you guys memories flood back.Bad memories....So here's what you do.....give them good memories of you guys.

MB&Diggy:How?

Jacob:Just go talk to them.If they yell just listen to them calmly and talk calmly.If they still have feelings they won't yellfor long.Girls will yell because they think they are making a point when basically they are just being loud and confusing.

MB&Diggy:Truuuuue.What do we say?

Jacob:Whatever comes to your mind when you see them*looks at Roc*Don't say athing stupid.

Roc:Naww man imma be chillled.

Jacob:*stares at him*

Roc:FINE! I won't say anything stupid*

Jacob:Good.And don't ask them back out.Just let everything get calm first.Be friends then later on maybe you guys can be with them again.

MB&Diggy:Okay.

Jacob:*makes confused face*Well?

Boys:Well what?

Jacob:*face palm then points to door*GOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Boys:OOOH!*gets up and rushes out room*

~Meanwhile in the girls room~

Bri:*calm*..........I can't believe this.

Lala:Girl just ignore it.Were in a girl group okay that's all that matters.Were in LA!!! About to be famous within a year or so.Your really going to make some stupid little boys ruin that because they want drama?

Bri:.....No...

Lala:Good girl*pats her head*

Bri:*growls then starts turns at lala*DON'T PAT MY HEAD!I'M NOT A DOG!

Lala:*scared the pulls hand away*OKAY OKAY SORRY! DON'T EAT ME!!*runs to bed*

Nini:Soooo...what should we do?

Girls:*rubs chins and looks at ceiling*Hmmm....

5MINUTES LATER

Reana:TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*jumping from bed to bed spraying silly string everywhere*

Nini:*playing Xbox with TV on blast*DIE BITCH DIE!!*playing GTA IV*

Lala:What does this do???*presses a red button and glitter flies out*

Lala:*covered in glitter then spits some out then opens eyes,looks at arms and shirt then screams*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!GIRLIE GLITTER EEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs to bathroom and jumps in shower with clothes on and starts wiping it off*