Reinvented MB

Girls:*runs up to door and starts banging*OPEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!

???:WHO THE HELL IS IT???????

Reana:You know EXACTLY WHO IT IS KEISHA GAMBLE!!

Keisha:*opens door*Girls whats wr-

Girls:*walks past her into the house*

Keisha:Well okay..*closes door and follows girls*So what's wrong?

Bri:What's wrong?? Hahah what is wrong she says. What could be the situation she says.BRUH *bangs hand on table*ROC ROYAL,PRINCETON,AND RAY RAY ARE THE PROBLEM! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM!?YOU'RE THEIR MANAGER! WHY AREN'T YOU FIXING THEM!? THEY ARE A HOT MESS!

Keisha:Well for one*clears throat*SIT YO LITTLE ASS DOWN! YELLING IN MY HOUSE LIKE YOU DONE LOST YO DAMN MIND!

Girls:*sit down fast as lightning* Yes Ma'am

Keisha:Now that that's covered........okay listen girls...the record label and all of us have been going through it since Prod's mom removed him from the group. We've been working day and night looking for replacements but it's been hard. We've considered Jus-

Nini:No disrespect...but if you're about to say Justin Bieber,please throw that decision in a roaring fire over an acid pool inside of a shark.

Keisha:Well, then i guess we have no idea's.

Lala:But come on Keish,they've been together since they were 11 and 12. They have millions of fans,we can't just stop! We'll help find a replacement.Anything,just please don't give up on the boys...

Keisha:I would never give up on them.

Kasha:*shows keisha a picture of the boys she snuck and took at the house*We'll,they've given up.

Keisha:Oh..my God....DOES ROC HAVE TITTIES??

Nini:SEE??? They have lost it!

Keisha:Girls,do me a favor....you guys are on break for your tour right?

Girls:Yes ma'am

Keisha:Okay,you all think you can get the boys back to normal?

Lala&Nini:*fist pumps*Heck Yeah boyyyyyyy

Bri,Kasha&Reana:Leave it to us,they're going to be better than normal.

Girls:They're going to be Reinvented,Mindlessly.

Keisha:Yall are corny as hell*laughs*But good,do whatever you have to do*goes in wallet and hands each of us $3,000 dollars*Each of you take a boy and fix them up.

Reana:But,there's five of us and three of them.

Keisha:True,Okay here*gives Reana and Kasha one more thousand* Ya'll assist with who ever is having trouble*

Reana&Kasha:Ooooooooooo,Best Believe it *smiles big*

Keisha:Okay,Ya'll ready?

Girls:Yes!*runs and hugs Keisha then runs out the house*LOVE YOU!!

Keisha:LOVE YA'LL TOO.................*In mind*God i hope this works

*IN THE CAR DRIVING TO THE CONJUNCTION MANSION*

Reana:*driving*Okay guys,who has who?

Nini:Roc

Lala:RayRay

Bri:Prince

Kasha:I'll help Lala,i already know she likes choking Ray ass

Lala:That nigga pushes my nerve over a cliff