Brand New Me (The Meeting)

Nini:Waiiit!How do i know your not lien??

Lala:YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?*grabs phone and calls back Vincent and puts in on speaker in the middle of bed*

Girls:*gather around it*

Vincent:Hello?

Lala:Yea Mr.Hurbert?I'm with the rest of the girls,they didn't believe me when i told them so can you tell them yourself?

Vincent:*small laugh*Okay,all of you girls were picked.Brianna,Eliza,Unique,Sherreana, and Kasha.You will be the new girl group i sign.Also we are having a meeting about the group tomorrow at 9am at my home.Eliza has the address.

Girls:*scream loud and start running around room like crazed monkeys*

Vincent:I can tell you guys are happy, okay i have to go, date with Tamar.See you girls tomorrow,Bye*hangs up*

Lala:*hangs up phone and looks at them and smiles and puts hands up*Soooooooo who's going to thank Lala?

Girls:US!!*jumps on lala hugging her*

Lala:*choking*To...m-uch..lo-v-e

Girls:Sorry*gets off and smiling hard*

Kasha:Oh my god...oh my god...OH MY GOD IMMA BE ON TELEVISION!SHOWS!CONCERTS!....*mesmerized face*I'm going to be on posters in peoples rooms*big creepy smile*

Reana:Girl you doing the most.I can't believe this...it's so surreal!

Nini:I KNOW RIGHT!!

Bri:...guys....you know we have to tell our moms....

Girls:*stops smiling and jaws drop and looks at her*Ah..waa?

Bri:Us,Girls,Tell Our Mommy's and Daddy's We Going To Be Famous Famous People Like Dora*preschool teacher voice*

Lala:Aye no need to get lower class on me now.

Nini:My momma watches to many crime shows to put me out of her sight or contact!

Kasha:My mom is going to have a nervous break down...

Lala:.....she'll suck it up*picks up phone to call mom*

Reana:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*grabs her phone and hangs it up*We have to tell them all at once.....so it can be more understanding...

Nini:...we could all meet at my house at noon.

Lala:We should just take them with us to the meeting tomorrow with Vincent.

Girls:True!Let's do that.

Bri:Okay so tonight tell all your moms to come and we'll all meet up.

Lala:Wouldn't it be smarter to take the same car.

Kasha:Fool does it look like either of us have a van???

Lala:Cab company??

Reana:What money?

Lala:This money*pulls out a stack of 10's*

Girl:DANG!

Nini:You sellin crack?/*suspicious face*

Lala:Girl no!*laughs and playfully pushes her*My older bro sent me it.

Nini:OOO I was going to say....

Bri:So tomorrow just have the van come pick us all up.

Lala:Okay

All of the girl's go home and tell their mom's it's a school meeting because they didn't want to get into a full discussion until tomorrow about the girl group topic.