(BADDIE)HOT AND COLD

Next week,as you know,is going to be both groups performance at 106&PARK.Prodigy is convinced that the girls will get more fan craze then they will.The boys don't see it but Prodigy has a plan to make the boys turn against the girls in a matter of 3 days.(PS THERE IS NO OFFENCE TO PROD! Love him even though he quit the group so don't get offended)

DAY 1

Prod:*wakes up and goes in bathroom*....*sits on toilet*Those girls are going to learn about Prod today.....watch...the boys are going to see......as long as my plan works out*gets up and flushes then goes to sink and washes hands then slowly looks up at self in mirror then at door,shakes hands off and walks into room where other boys are*

Roc;*sitting on bed playing GTA 5* 

Prod:Sup Roc

Roc:*nods with out turning around*Wudup....

Prod:Imma go get a soda,want some?

Roc:Yeah yeah,thanks

Prod:*walks out room and downstairs and see's Nini*

Nini:*getting ice out fridge then turns around*Oh hey Prod

Prod:*fake smile*Heyyy Unique.....*goes in fridge to get soda*..Soo can't wait til the performance on 106&Park

Nini:Yeah:*putting ice in cup*Both of us,preforming....it's gonna be awesome

Prod:Yeah....like a competition right?t

Nini:You could say that....

Prod:Like you guys could beat us

Nini:*turns around and looks at him*...Umm yeah,cause we can

Prod:Whatever....you guys are new anyways 

Nini:Us being new isn't changing the fact that we can beat you guys!*getting attitude*

Prod:Look Nini.....we have been out way longer then you okay...soooo we got way more advantages over you lil tutu wearing hookers

Nini:*Slaps him hard in the face*

Prod:*holds side of face and looks at her a smiles evilly*So you mad?

Nini:*Mad*For one! We don't wear "TUTU'S"......We wear CLOTHES! Pretty swagging clothing!You guys are still wearing what your MANAGERS MAKE YOU WEAR!! Okay?We get to pick out clothes unlike you guys! Plus you have to much drama,you lie to your fans about the smallest things!If i didn't know any better i'd say we were a wayyy better group then MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!

Prod:So that's what you think?

Nini:Blondie that's what i know don't get it twisted*rolls eyes and bumps past him and goes upstairs*

Prod:Thank you ma'am*Takes phone out and presses"Stop Recording"*

(NOTE:He edited to where it actually says"I know we can beat you guys!Us being new,we are a wayyy better group then MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!You guys still wear small clothing!We wear swaggy clothing unlike you guys!And blondie that's what i know so don't get it twisted)

10 minutes later...

Roc:She did not say that!!!

Prod:You just heard it for yourself

Prince:Why would she say something like that???

Prod:You guys thought i was crazy but i told you they think they are better

Roc:I'm going to talk to her*turns to walk out*

Prod:NOO!*grabs his arm*

Boys:*look at him confused*

Prod:Uh..uh..uh..i.ii mean its not like she would tell you the truth,your her boyfriend so she wouldn't tell you anyways.

Roc:*pulls his arm from him*.....Whatever man....

Meanwhile in girls room

Nini:I slapped the shit out of him!

Lala:Oh hell naw,he said we wear tutu's?????WHO STILL DOES THAT!?

Kasha:.....are you sure Prodigy said it?

Nini:As sure as Natalie Nuns chin is long.

Bri:We'll get his ass....

DAY 2 AFTER I EAT