Why Do You Act That Way...I Love You (MB LOVE STORY Ft.Diggy)

Narrator:Nini,Bri,Reana,Lala, and Kasha are at a Mindless Behavior concert.They are all best friends

~AT CONCERT~

Nini:OMG, LOOK AT ROC!!!!!WORK IT BABY WORK IT!!!

Bri:PRINNNCEEETOONNNN! I LOVE YOU! BE MY PEACE MAKER!!!

Reana:...What the hell Brianna??

Bri:Don't question what i do child...anyways...PRINNCEETONNNN!!

Kasha:Now i feel bad for coming, ya'll said Justin Bieber was gonna be here!*look at stage and see's prodigy grinding*Oh nevermind I change my mind

Lala:Loook,i'm here to support who ever faints so don't be talking to me about Rock King, or Princeton University,X-Ray, and Prodiglee when we leave.

Reana:I'm whicha on that one!*looks at stage and see's diggy singing with mb" Girl i'm sorry i ain't on yo side nomo! I see diggy and girl, red bones get along.DIGGGGGGGGGYYYYYY!!!

Lala:Oh lord.......

All of the girls were just screaming their heads off until Nini felt something under her foot.She glared down and noticed it looked like a yellow card on a neck chain. As she reached for it and picked it up and observed it.

Nini:OMG AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!

Bri:Dang you screamed loud...IN MY EAR!

Nini:Shaking and smiling uncontrollably hard, than holds stage pass up to bri'sface*

Bri:*eyes widen* AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Kash,Reana,andLala:What?*see's-backstage-pass* AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nini:OMG I can't believe this*falls to knee's screaming"THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER!!!!!!!

Kasha:*looking lost*Umm.ya..okay...so you mean...all of us are literally going to meet Mindless Behavior?

Reana:AND DIGGY!

Nini:*still smiling and shaking and nods "Yes"*

Kasha:*turns purple and falls backwards*

~All Look At Lala~

Lala:...What?Oh ya about me catching ya'll...whoops

Reana:*goes over kasha and stands over her*You don't wake up imma fart on you

Kasha:*rises up like the living dead* I'M UP!

~All laugh and finish enjoying concert~

(Do you guys like it :) Please comment below :D )