BRAND NEW ME(Ain't Thinkin' Bout You Continued...)

All the girls pulled up to "101.5 Radio Station".Inside were dj's,people on the mike asking questions and alot of fans outside of other people.They led the girls to room 452 for their interviews.

ExecutiveProduceJohn:Hello ladies!*big smile*

Girls:Hey

Alizay:Here they are,the new girl group Fine China.

John:Great,so you guys can sit where ever you feel comfortable*points to seats in front of mic*

Girls go and sit in this order:Bri,Nini,Kasha,Lala,and Reana.

Jessie:We'll be in the lobby getting food*grabs Alizays hand and runs out*

(In the distance you can hear Alizay saying"YO FAT AZZ")

John:*sits*So you guys ready?We go live in 30 seconds.

Girls:Yes

Bri:No

Reana:Girl it's not like were on stage....and plus we went on stage in front of national television,KEEP CALM

Bri:No you keep calm!I feel pressured!

Lala:Will ya'll both shut up,it's just a radio,they only see our voice.

Kasha&Lala:You mean hear Lala?

Lala:Hush and let me stay slow!

John:Umm girls....

Girls:Yes

John:We went live 10 seconds ago.

Lala:Hehehe....whoops.

Kasha;*sighs*So unprofessional!

John:Okay,anyways.YO YO YOOO WHAT'S UP CALI!!!Today i'm here with some very new fresh guest with awesome swagg!They are the new girl group FINE CHIINNAAA!*presses cheer button*Girls why don't you introduce yourselfs?

Lala:Okay,I'm Lala

Reana:I'm Reana

Bri:I'm Bri

Kasha:I'm KayKay

Nini:I'm Nini

Lala:And we are

Girls:Fine China...which you already said*laughs a little*

John:Great great.So girls,how is it to be the new girl group*

Reana:*talks into mic*Well,it's really not even set in yet. I still don't believe it fully.

Bri:Yeah,same here.It's like almost 8 weeks ago we were just at home and now,were on a radio station*smiles*

John:Cool,cool.So what is your new song "I'm Out" mean to you?

Nini:It means....that,well it basically means we went through a break up with a boy but it doesn't matter because he will miss us when he's gone.

Kasha:But were out!

John:Nice,okay so you guys ready to hear from some of your starting fan base?

Girls:Sure.

John:Okay*clicks a button*Caller Number 11 your on with 101.5 and Fine China!

Caller11:OMG HI!!! My name is Shaqaya from NYC,and i LOVED!!Your performance on GMA.Your clothes were so cute and now i can't stop singing your song.

Reana:Awww!Thank you!

Caller11:Your welcome,and i have a question?

Nini:What up?

Caller11:I've done research and i found out you guys live in the conjunction mansion,which is also where MB is on their spare time,do you guys talk to them and how would you describe them