Chapter 3: Metal(Tony)

Skylar, Evalynn and Evie, David, Diamond and myself were all sitting in the back of a limo, respectively. We were escorted by two huge men in suits and Ray-Bans, so no one dared to say no. Well except Evalynn, but that was no surprise.

"Skylar.." I started.

She glanced up at me. "What?"

"I'm sorry. Again. About the ring thing,"

She gave me a half-smile. "It's okay, Tony. You didn't know,"

We sat in silence for a few minutes in the back of the limo, before a tall, skinny figure appeared in the window and opened the door. The door opened, and Derek Fox crawled into the limo with us, taking an empty seat next to me. Evie nudged Evalynn, and she blushed.

"Why are you here?" David asked.

Derek shrugged. "I don't know. Some meathead told me to come, and I didn't wanna argue with him," his bright blue eyes roamed the limo, and landed on the mini fridge. He opened it and pulled out a bottle of champagne. He popped the cork, and took a swig. "This sucks," he said after a few sips. "I was finally gonna graduate today,"

"How old are you by now?" I asked. Diamond nudged me, annoyed by my brashness.

"21," Derek waved the bottle of champagne at me. "No underage drinking,"

I rolled my eyes. At that moment, the door was opened again and an unconscious Harry Anderson was thrown into the limo. He landed awkwardly next to Skylar, and she groaned."Seriously?!" She complained. "Evalynn, switch with me," she said.

"What? No way!" The limo started moving. "There is no way I am sitting next to him. He might freeze me,"

"Yeah, I still call bullshit on that," I called out.

"Skylar! That reminds me!" Evie came to life after being surprisingly quiet. "David struck me with lightning!"

"Ew, gross. I don't want to hear about your sex life," Skylar's face scrunched up.

"What? No! How is that even...never mind, I'm being literal here!" Evie smacked David on the arm. "Show them!"

I leaned down to whisper in Diamond's ear. "I'm glad you don't hit me," and she giggled. I was still confused as hell. "What are you guys going on about lightning for? It hasn't stormed in 3 weeks,"

Evie and Skylar exchanged a glance. "Tell me later," Skylar said. I felt a surge of annoyance, but let it go.

Beside Skylar, Harry mumbled something about football, and she scooted away. We were a weird bunch. 8 people, one unconscious 18 year old, three conscious 18 year olds, two 17 year old twins, a 16 year old and a 21 year old. And we were all supposed to graduate today. So much for that.

*************

"Tonyyy....Tony...Antonio!" A loud voice interrupted my dream about a never ending ice cream sundae.

"Whaaa....?" I cracked my eyes opened and saw Diamond's chocolate brown eyes looking at me.

I closed my eyes again. "Five more minutes, mom,"

"Excuse me? Who are you calling MOM?" she whapped me on the head.

"Ay, dios mio!" I had a tendency to speak in Spanish whenever I was tired, angry or cursing. I opened my eyes again. "Where are we?"

"No clue," David said. "The road was all...bendy," he made a zig zag motion with his hands.

The door opened up, and everyone slowly crawled out. We were in huge garage-like warehouse. One of the meatheads glanced at our graduation robes. "Lose the robes, kids,"

Everyone shrugged and pulled the robes over their heads, stripping to their regular clothes. Every one except Harry. "Can't," he said.

The beefy guy crossed his arms. "And why not?"

Harry chuckled. "I don't have a shirt on under this,"

The beefy guy grunted. He took off the blazer of his suit, and tossed it to Harry. Harry shrugged, and took off his robe. He was wearing nothing but jeans, and sneakers and he turned to wink at Skylar. She huffed angrily, and turned away. Beside me, I saw Diamond bite her lip as Harry swung on the blazer. I felt a surge of irritation. Sure, Harry was huge, and all muscly and tan. I'm sure nothing was appealing about that.

The beefy guy escorted us into a huge building, and led us into an office where eight chairs were arranged in a semi circle around a desk where a professional looking man in a suit and tie, with neatly trimmed brown hair and green eyes was sitting. "Ah! Ladies! Gentlemen! Please sit!" He motioned to the chairs.

Everyone awkwardly sat down. He smiled at all of us with perfect white teeth. "I bet you're wondering why I gathered all of you here today?"

"We won a million dollars?" I said sarcastically from where I was slouched in my chair.

"I'm afraid not, Mr. Sparks." The man stood up behind his desk. "My name is Chester Williams. And I represent The Anti-Forces,"