Ch.32♡: Florida

1 Week Later 

It's been a week, and we are now back in Florida and it feel good to be back home, Brione and Zay came back with us and thier staying here until Auntie Brooklyn comes back, they both sat on the couch with  Aiden and Hariyah while watching

Malayia started crying while Armondo was feeding her a bottle.

"Aww give me my baby" I cooed "You sleepy baby girl?"

I picked her up and began to burp her.

"You can take him Armondo but be careful, don't let him fall"

"And you can only keep him for one hour" Fame spoke as he jogged downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh" I mumbled to myself and rolled my eyes.

"Aiden go put your shoes on" I told him as he played the game with Zay.

"Okay" he cheesed.

"Say bye daddy, bye daddy" I smiled at Malayia as she eyeballed Armondo.

He gave her kiss on the fore head and stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"A hour?" He asked

"Three, he ain't gon be keepin track" I whispered,

"Alright"

.......

I laid my head on Hariyah's shoulder as Her, Brione and I watched a movie. I was so tired, I haven't had no type of rest since Malayia been born, she keeps up a lot.

"Where you goin? Take me with you." I saw Ria whining at the top of the stairs while Fame was holding her waist.

"I'll be back"

"But I want you to lay down with me" she said in a moaning tone and  bit her lip.

"I will when I get back" he gave her a kiss on the lips and jogged downstairs.

"You ready Zay?" He asked.

"Yeah" Zay grabbed his phone and portoble charger and they walked out door, Ria came downstairs and went into the refrigerator and grabbed the water pitcher.

"You ready?" Hariyah whispered to me.

I nodded my head yes and looked over at Brione.

"Bri?"

"Huh?" She asked alert.

"Can you go upstairs check on Malayia for me?"

"Sure" She smiled and did what I asked.

Hariyah and I entered the kitchen and she slid the door closed, Ria stared us down and mugged us.

"What's wrong with yall."

"Nothin nothin" Hariyah smirked "May I?" She turned to me and I nodded my head.

She ran over to Ria and smacked the shit out of here , then she started punching her multiple times in her face and suprisingly Ria was fighting back but there was no way she was winning againts Hariyah so I sat on the counter and let it go on for two extra minutes.

"Alright stop Minnie!" I shouted a little and hopped off the counter.

"That's what you get for setting me up hoe!" Hariyah said as she threw a ball of Ria's weave on the floor "I wished it was your real hair bitch!"

Ria ran up and I choked her and held her againts the refrigerator as my hands gripped around her neck and she gasped for air.

"I usually wouldn't let my sister do such a thing, but you had it coming." I said calmly as I let her go.