Ch.19♡: Dumb Nessa

Janessa POV

"Girl you's looks good won't you back that ass up! You's a fine old bitch won't you back that ass up!" I yelled at Naomi as she twerked, we were both drunk and having fun.

"Yes hoe!"

We laughed as we walked out the Casino.

"Where Semaj and Keitra, kiara, I forgot the hoe name but where they at?" I asked as I tried to catch my balance,

"They probably fuckin, with they nasty asses!" Naomi stated

"But Semaj like sausage and Keitra like donut balls"

"Bitch you stupid!" She yelled!

"I--I'm just tellin the truth, is that my man?!" I said as I seen a dark skinned man across the street.

"No not every black man is yo husband, I think that's Welsey Snipes, too be honest"

"Me too" I yawned "Where my girls at, from fhe front to back, well is you feelin that, put one hand up,somethin somethin" I sung.

"I gotta go pee!" Naomi shouted as she ran behind a building.

"Bitch I got a cup right here" I ran after her with a plastic cup, but I was stopped by a a young puerto rican man, who kind of looked like Hariyah's ex-boyfriend.

"Excuse me baby, I gotta give this bitch a cup to pee in"

"Damn you fine" he embraced me.

"Ooo me?! Thankyou" I stepped back and straightened out my dress.

"Yeah, you a bad"

"Yes it's true that Imma bad bitch, this bitch eat her rice and cabbage, my daughter taught me that song" I laughed.

"You don't be missin' no meals huh?" He asked as he glanced at ass.

"Well I did miss breakfast this morning, cause I don't really like hotel food and I try not to eat a lot, cause I gotta husband too keep"

"Well yo husband a lucky ass man, I would never leave"

"Oh stop it! Stop it!" I squealed.

"I gotta go, my husband said I can't talk to strangers, stranger danger!" I said in a baby tone.

"You out of town?" He asked.

"Yeah! You can tell?!"

"Y-y-yeah, lemme take you to your hotel. That's my limo right there" he pointed at a limo.

"I did walk here, i left the rental thingy at the hotel. You got money!"

"Come on Jay! Let's go!" Naomi came and tugged on my arm.

"Oh this boy gon take us to the hotel"I nodded my head

"Let's call a goober car"

"Bitch you mean uber?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"Yeah that"

"No no no, this boy got a limo and you know I love limo's"

"Girl come on!"

"No you go ride and a stanky ass uber car, I'm goin in a limo bitch! You got air conditioner im yo limo, cause I get hot"

"Yeah I got you" he grabbed my hand and started to walk.

"Hold on!" I kicked off my heels and carried them.

"Im ready! Naomi imma meet you at the hotel hoe!"

......

We sat in the back of his limo and I ate some Starburst that I found in my purse. His phone started ringing, I looked and saw a picture of a girl, who kind of looked like Ria, a tad bit. He pressed decline and turned to me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Janessa but my husband calls me peaches when we get nasty" I laughed and he joimed me.

"You funny, I like that. So Janessa where you comin from?"

"Florida....I think...yeah that's where I came here from."

I looked at my phone and the brightness was killing me.

"Who's all them people baby? That's your family?"

"Yep! This my husband, this is my son his name is Fame, he in college I'm so proud of him, this is Desireè she owns a shop, my baby rich, she makin boss moves, as yall young kids would say, this is Hariyah...I ain't really got nothin say about her, she bad as hell. I think I dropped her, I had to, but I love her"

"Oh what college Fame go too?"

"Umm Michigan University..he wants to be a surgeon, my baby smart"

"He at home now?" He asked

"Yep, my baby takin a small break."

"So what do you do, you got Prada shoes, and Gucci glasses, Louie.....what's up with that baby?"

"Im a therapist, but my husband takes care of me?"

"what he do?"

"Uhhh he umm I forgot, oh yeah! He sells cars! We own a car dealership, 6 of them in America and in Jamaica we own a housing place, so he's an entrepreneur!" I cheesed.

"Wow, so y'all got money"

"Yeah pretty much!"

"How about you come to my place with me" he said as he rubbed my thigh and I instantly hit him.

"Nope! I am a loyal housewife, my husband took a lot of time on me, its hard turning a hoe into a house wife and he took his time! He did! Nope not goin to nobody house, I would never never never ever ever ever never ever ever never, go to yo place!" I shook my head

"Okay" he looked at me like I was crazy, but im not crazy.

He pulled out a bottle of Remy Martin that was in the fridge.

"You want a drink"

"Oooo yes!! Yes! Fill it up to the rim!" I cheered.

......

I drunk two glasses of wine and I felt myself getting extremely tired.

"You okay?" He chuckled

"Uh huh" I mumbled as I started to doze off.

Desireè POV

"Mommy it hurts!" Aiden cried as he sat on the counter top screaming.

"Okay baby, okay! Mommies gonna take you to the hospital right now!" I said as I put on his socks and gym shoes, including his jacket, then I picked him up and ran to Fame room, I opened the door, him and Rocky was smoking a blunt.

"I'm about to take Aiden to the hospital, I'll be back later"

"Alright becareful"

.....

I strapped Aiden in his car seat as he continue to holler and our of no where he started shaking, and his cried turned to small whimpers.

"Aiden!" I screamed, as his eyes became stuck and shook out of control.

"Oh my God!" I got in the drivers seat and began to drive to the hospital.

Janessa POV

I was in stranded in the middle of nowhere, after waking up in the limo alone. My purse with everything in it was gone the only thing I had was my phone, I picked it up and called Hisan as I stepped out of the limo.

"Answer the phone! Answer!"

"What Janessa?" He answered in a tired voice,

"Hisan I'm lost! I wanna go home!" I whined

"What do you mean your lost?"

"Welk I got in a limo with this guy and he le--"

"You got in a limo? I'm gonna kill you when I see!"

"Hisan I'm lost and I don't have no money, how imma get home!"