Ch.29♡: 15×Drama

Desireè POV

We are now in New York, my irritating ass mother forced me to come. I laid in the bed, Auntie Brooklyn prepared for me to have a nice and comfy room. I looked through my phone and read the 72 messages that E sent, he was being annoying sending random letters and shit.

"Desireè"someone softly knocked on the door.

"Come in" I said.

"Hey" Brione came in with a wide smile and a plate of cookies and brownies .

"Hey girl come in"

She closed the door and sat the snack on the night stand.

"My mom made these for you, she said its your favorite snack"

"Auntie Brooklyn knows me so well doesn't she?" I giggled and picked up a brownie.

"You can sit down Bri, I need some company"

"Okay" she smiled and flopped on the bed,

"Boy or girl?" She asked me.

"Girl, I'm naming her Laila"

She scrunched up her eyebrows and puckered her lips as she shook her head.

"Ya know that's cute and all but my mom beat you to it, thats her new name. You should name her Malayia."

"Malayia Rashai Jones, Malayia and Aiden, Aiden and Malayia. I like that, I may take your advice" I nodded.

"I hope so, I always wanted to name a baby. Tell me, how is it like being a mother?"

"It's wonderful, I love Aiden with all my heart, he's my main focus. I love him because he's a mama boy he always wants to be up under me. I need to make sure I balance the attention between him and Malayia."

"How old were you when you had him?"

"20, you know I got pregnant on purpose, thinking I was in love my boyfriend begged me to have his baby and I did"

"How long did it take to push him out?"

"18 hours.....it was the most horrible but precious day of my life, girl I tell ya, I was about to die pushing his big headed self out hopefully my baby girl is easier"

"Was your mom mad at you?"

"I was grown. I mean she was dissapointed but was glad that I had my shit together I had an apartment, car, I was very responsible. I think she was just upset that I had it by the neighborhood dope dealer, my baby daddies dad is supposedly a drug lord."

"You like bad boys huh?"

"I sure do!" I laughed "I mean I just like them edgy."

"You got a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh me?! No...you know I really never had a boyfriend. I've always been focused."

I looked at her as she talked, her skin was glowing and she had this pudge in her stomach. I wouldn't wear the tight tank top she had on in front of her mom, cause she's smart"

"I don't mean to cut you off Bri, but are you pregnant?

"No" she shook her head and her eyes widened "Why would you ask that?"

"I mean your you got this little pregnancy glow goin on and you keep asking me questions about mother hood, if you are I won't tell"

"Well I'm not!" She said with attitude and an angry tone.

"Ooo girl don't put so much bass in your voice, your cousin just wanna make sure your okay, acting like somebody pissed on your cap and gown and you had to wash it out and let it air dry in front of the fan, I'm just making sure you cool"