Ch.30♡: Tone

Note: Desi is 8 in a half months, I had to speed it up but  the months haven't went by I just changed how far along she is, its still the original timing.

Read: Your Truly Chapter 17 before reading

Janessa POV 

I slammed the door on Hisan as I entered our suite, back at Brooklyn's house, Fame found out that Haylan was his sister, and you know what else Hisan killed Arielle! I can't be more furious than I already am!

"Janessa can we talk, you haven't said anything the whole drive here" he asked as he entered the room.

"I have nothing to say to you, just get out of my face" I therw my purse on the bed and kicked off my heels.

"I didn't judge you when you killed Drew."

I turned back to him and stared him down, if my eyes were fire he would be melted.

"Well Drew killed my mother, I had a reason!"

"And Arielle plotted on my family and was close to getting us killed including her son."

"Whatever, I can't even look at you the same. You may try to off my life one day too huh?"

"No your my wife and the mother of my child, I will never hurt you Janessa, Arielle didn't care about me and Fame like you do. But the truth is out now, yes I did kill her and to be honest I don't regret it"

"Since where talking about the truth who were you talking on the phone with the other night"

"What are you talking about" He frowned.

"The woman on the phone Hisan. Remember when you was holding that boy picture?"

"Oh Kaylee" he mumbled.

"Huh? Come again?" I folded my arms and walked closer to him.

"Okay" he put his hands in prayer position and stared at me "Way before I met you and my early adult years, I had a girlfriend named Kaylee, we had a son named Khyle. But one day I was told that Kaylee and my son got into a terrible accident, but her death was a lie to keep me away, I just found out she was alive and well, when I came to see Desi at the hospital."

"You had an affair with her?! And you have a son?! How old is he?"

"28 and I--- I have a daughter."

"Hariyah right?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Mya. She's..im not too sure how old she is but I know shes over 18"

I clenched my fist together and closed my eyes tight as I closed my mouth refusing my screams to escape.

"I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill him. He has two other children. God why? Why? Why he keep this from me? Lord why? And then he had an a mothafuckin affair with the doctor. Lord why?" I whined.

"Baby calm down, the only thing I kept from you was Arielle's death and Mya. I didn't even know Khyle was alive."

"So when I was pregant with Hariyah and you was thanking me everyday for givin you a daughter, you already had one?" I took a blunt out of the ash tray and lit it.

"Janessa I'm sorry" he got on his knees amd rested his head on my lap.

"Hisan I can't do this anymore. Like all of this drama is too much for me"

"I have somethin else to tell you."

"What?"

"Fame is working for me...I've been allowing him to handle the corporation."

"Corporation? You still run that?! You still sell hoes for a living and you have my baby doing that! Didn't you nearly get your self killed doin that shit and your gonna let my son follow in your foot steps! No! No! Absolutely not! Are you trying to pass this on to generations or something. Would you want Aiden handling it someday"

"Of course not! A has nothin to do with this baby."

"You lied to me, you said that you were gonna stop for your sisters, your daughters and your wife someday. But it was lies all lies, you go fuck with one of the hoes you put on display, because you can hold on to them better than u can hold on to me" I pushed him off of me and annoyingly rolled my eyes as i got up and went to the other room.

Desireè POV

I woke myself by laying in an uncomfortable position that my big ass couldn't take, I felt the sheets drenching, I was too tired to know what was happening.

Im too old to be peeing on myself nah...

Then striking pains started to come out of no where I sat my self up, it felt as if my vagina was ripping apart as if a stack of bowling balls was coming out of me

"It's too early! Tee Tee! Tee Tee the baby is coming!" I cried.

Auntie Brooklyn entered the room with Brione and Zay following her, Zay was holding Aiden who was crying.

"Zay get him out of here, go put on some cartoons and give him a snack. Bri?"

"Yes ma?" She asked frighten.

"Go put some towels in the dryer to get them hot, boil some water, get some alcohol, a shoe lace and sharp scissors." She said calmly.

"Auntie shouldn't-- shouldn't we go to a hospital?!" I panicked.

"No baby girl, remember when you helped deliver Zay? You did such a good job and your gonna do a good job now okay?" She said as she held my hand 

"Oh no Auntie! I can't! I have-- owww!! I have to get epidural! I can't do this natural!"

"Well your gonna do it natural today"

"I need some type of a drug!" I yelled.

"You want some weed? I got some weed."

"Auntie! I am serious."

"Shit im serious too. Brione hurry up!"

......
5am

"Dang it's been five hours, she's still having this baby?" Zay yawned as he walked in the room, Auntie Brooklyn and Brione have been  in the room with me all night.

"Boy get out!" Brione said.

"I see the head! Push harder Desi!" Auntie shouted,

I did as I was told and screamed as I felt the baby sliding out.

"One more push!"

I pushed with all might and a few moments later I hear small cries, it was the second beatiful tone I heard.

"Look at my great niece, she's so beautiful" Auntie Brooklyn cooed as she cut the umbilical cord and did the procedure thar doctors usually do,   shevwrapped her in a warm blanklet and walked to my bed side.

"Becareful she's small" she said as she held her  in my arms.

She was beautiful she had dark brown eyes and a head full of jet black hair. I fell in love with her on sight."

"Your gonna have to take her to the hospital, Bri imma go call Janessa and then you can go to sleep, once she gets here." She said as she walked out

"She is adorable" Brione said as she rubbed looked down at her over sized t-shirt 

"I know!" I cheesed "Malayia, Malayia"  I sung  her name as she whined.

Sorry that this chapter is short thier gonna  get longer