Ch.27♡: Care?

"Hi Ms.Jones" A tall dark skinned woman with long poofy hair entered my room, she was beautiful. Her white coat let me know that she was a doctor.

"Hi how are you guys today? I'm Dr. Kaylee Lanes." She spoke as she cleaned her hands with hand sanitizer.

"Hello Dr. Lanes , I'm Janessa her mother, this  is Hariyah and Aiden, Desireè's sister and son"

"Oh you have your whole family with you, I'm glad all of you are here showing her company, I heard mommy had a false alarm." Her accent caught my attention.

"Yes it felt like my water broke."

"Well, it didn't break. You see that was blood...and your not supposed to be bleeding. Do you work?" She asked.

"I do hair"

"Hair? I use to braid and twist hair in my country and I know that when your doing hair, it can make your back stiff especially when your up for a long time, so you've been putting a lot of pressure on the baby. Are you sexually active at the moment?"

"No ma'am"

"Well you dilated to seven centemeters and that's a lot and it's at risk, majorly with you only being 6 in a half months, that shouldn't happen. When we did your astrosound last night, her head is almost touching your cervix, it literally looks likes she's gonna just drop" she widened her eyes.

"Am I gonna miscarriage?"

"Ehhh no, this is an high risk pregancy for you though, so I'm going to put you on bed rest, meaning you have to stay in bed for the next 2 to 3 months, the only time u should be getting up is to use the bathroom, you can have your mother or your lovely sister help you by bringing you food, coffee, water anything you need, but you have to stay in bed if you want your baby girl to come into this world healthy."

"Alright, I'll do that"

"So no doing hair" she giggled "I want you to stay for an extra day just to make sure everything is okay before I let you go"

Hisan then walked in with Chipotle, drinks and snacks.

"Finally dad, I was starving" I spoke.

"Is the baby okay?" He asked,

"Yes she's fine, Desireè is going to have to stay on bed rest" Dr. Lanes spoke and looked at him. Her smile went away and she looked as if she was scared.

"Hisan, this is Dr.Kaylee Lanes, Desi's doctor" my mom informed him.

They both stared at each other without saying a word. Hisan gave the food to my mom and gave her kiss.

He cleared his throat "I gotta go" he then sped out the room, then all the attention was on Dr.Lanes.

"Is everything okay?" My mother asked.

"Oh yes my head just hurt" She smiled, I can see tears forming her eyes and tell she was holding them back.

"But you stay on bed rest, I'll release your discharge papers tomorrow."

She turned to my mother and Hariyah "Have a good day Ms.Jones" she held her hand out for a shake.

"Mrs.Kingdom" my mother smiled and shook her hand

"Kingdom, I'm sorry" Dr.Lanes nodded her head and walked out.

.....

"Listen to me, do not talk to E any damn more!" Fame shouted as he sat at my bedside.

"Your over reacting" I rolled my eyes.

"Look, that nigga tried to kill me and besides that I know what he does to women and I'm not gon' allow him to hurt you. I don't give a damn how you feel about him, I will kill him"