Ch.7♡:abuse Pt3

It's been a week since the graduation party and all I can think about is what Rocky and that hooker was talking about. I wanna know who killed Drew, I didn't want to ask her about who they were talking about, It'll be kind of awkward so I'll just wait, plus that man killed my grandmother, I still can't believe it, that was my dad, I loved spending time with him and talking about the future. Sometimes I don't wanna be mad, sometimes I wish he was here, but then I come back to my senses and remember he's a monster.

Hisan is a good father figure, but he's not my dad. Me and him never had the bond that Drew and I had though. He messed everything up...im kind of glad he's dead.

....

I walked into Armondo's house, to pick up Aiden. Armondo and I is back together I guess, but I don't really know about this relationship thing again, i feel vulnerable, when it comes to him.

I walked through the living room and saw a Aiden watching  Spongebob in one of the rooms, the tv was blasting.

"Why you got the t.v. all the way up A!" I shouted over the volume.

"Daddy told me to turn it up this way"

I walked over to the television and turned it off.

"Get your shoes on big boy so we can go to Nana's and Granddad's house" I said referring to my mom and Hisan.

After I told him that I heard loud moaning, I paused and felt my eyes burning.

"She keeps crying, that's why daddy told me to turn it up, so I won't hear her, she's sad"

"Yep she's really about to be crying in a minute"

I stormed into Armondo's room, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was fucking this raggedy ass bitch Tiffani!

"While my son is here?! Really?!"

Tiffani hid under the covers, while Armondo put on his shorts and start trying to exsplain, I wasnt trying to hear it though, I picked up her heel off the floor and hit her in the head with it repeatedly ass she screamed, then I beat her ass.

"Hoe!" I shouted,

Armondo got me off of her and I attacked him too, blood started spilling from his mouth.

"How dare you fuck this raggedy ass bitch while my son is here! Why would you say you love me if you fuckin her!" I striked him in his face and tears instantly left mine.I stormed out his room and picked up Aiden.

"Baby wait! Look she dont mean nothin to me, she a hoe."

"You aint gotta lie to her Mondo!" Tiffani came out tieing her robe.

"Tell her the truth! We've been fuckin eversince you were pregnant with Aiden! I told you that you weren't special!" She smirked

I put Aiden down and started running up on but Armondo pulled me back, she laughed as she walked to back to the room.

"Calm down Rae!"

I punched him on the side of his face.

"No! You cheated on me Mondo...you said you loved me! But you fuckin Tiffani rat ass?!" I broke down in tears and attacked  him again

"Bitch you bust my lip" he yelled out of pain, and his fist met my face

"Calm down! That's why I ain't wanna be with your crazy ass!

I gasp and  stood in shock for a minute because that was the first time he ever put his hands on me. My eye throbbed and I felt it, it was swelling up already.

"I'm tellin my dad!" I screamed and picked up Aiden.

"Desireè wait! I'm sorry! Don't tell him, you hit me first though!" He yelled after me
..........

I walked into my parents house, everyone was sitting in the living room watching the Titanic. I sat Aiden down and he ran to Hisan.

Fame walked up to me and frowned as soon as he saw my face.

"Who the fuck did this to your face"

I stayed silent and sat down.

"What's wrong--Desireè what happened!" My mother gasp.

"He hit me"

"Who?! Was it Jordan?!" Fame growled

"No"

Hisan lifted up my chin and examined my eye.

"Who did it? And don't you lie to me" He said sternly.

"Armondo"

"You see that's why we tried to keep you away from him Desireè!" My mother whined.

Hisan grabbed his car keys and started walking out.

"I'm comin with you" Fame followed.

.........

I laid in my own room as my mother layed an ice pack on my eye.

"Desi, how many times do I have to tell you, to stop settling for less? I don't want you to go through what I went though!"

"And I don't wanna go through what you went through"

"Then stop hooking up with these low down niggas, your my little Queen and I want you to have a King, not a pesant. I never wanted to do this, putting a bag of vegetables on my babies eye"

"Mom who killed my dad? I mean Andrew" I changed the subject 

She stopped and looked down at her lap. I can tell I caught her off guard she looked worried.

"I don't know baby"

Hisan entered the room and I could tell he was heated, my mom left out quickly and Hisan started to do his shouting,

"Why you let a niggaa put their hands on you? You know better ! You beat their ass or imma beat your ass . You don't let a nigga think it's okay to touch you."

"Please don't yell"

"Your right, I'm sorry" he soften his tone.

"Why did you let him hit you! I told you what to do when a man hits you!"

"I hit him first"

"Consecutively or you just popped him"

"I attacked him but I did it for a good reason, I swear!"

"What the hell . You must think he wasn't gone hit you back ? I'm not saying he was right but you don't do no shit like that . I'm still gone handle his ass but you needa calm the fuck down . Only a few would let you continue to hit on them like they're a lil bitch, why you hit him. Didn't I tell you not to bully people when you were a kid"

"I caught him in bed with Tiffani"

"Oh never mind then, we'll I couldn't find him, but I will."

"You don't have to dad, I'm fine"

"No I do have to"

..........

It's 3am, I woke up and went into the bathroom and I heard my mom crying across the hall talking to Naomi, I wanted to say hi, but I don't want her seeing my eye.

"Naomi how do I tell her"

"Nessa usually I have all the answers but I'm scared"

"I know even though he did what he did, it's gonna break her heart"

Yall like this chapter, is the book good or nah? Cause im not feelin it....at all 😕😕😕😕

Are yall lost 😣😣😣😣 i feel like im doing a terrible job cause its not hype like the  first  two

Give me lots of feed back tho 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘🙊🙈🙉