Ch.13♡: Bi Polar

Read Yours Truly, Chapter 5&6

Something to Remember:
Nasr is bi polar.

Desireè POV
"Childr--!" My mother yelled and entered Fame's room, but stopped when she saw Rocky, she came about an hour ago to visit

"Hey Ria" she looked nervous for some reason

"What's up ma?" Fame asked.

"Everybody needs to get pack, where going to Newyork?"

Hariyah hopped up of Fame's bing bag chair and cheered.

"When are we going?! When mama, when?!"

"Now! So y'all get packed."

"Do I have to go?" I asked as I held Aiden.

"Yes, he wants all of us on a plane in the next hour to meet him there, so come on hurry up." She clapped and went in her room?

"Mommy where is Newyork" Aiden asked.

"You'll see baby, where going there" I kissed his cheek and got up and started to pack away our things.

"I never even been to Newyork, Atlanta and Flordia is all I know"

"You wanna come with us?" I offered.

Fame shot his "the fuck" look face.

"Oh no...I'm straight you have fun though"

"Come on Ria, for lost times."

"I don't have money"

"Girl I got you"

"Did you forget we got robbed out of a 100 thousand dollars" Fame asked.

"I got money Fame, did you forget who our dad was"

"I don't wanna be a bother"

"Your not, you can definitely come, you can wear some of my clothes and when we get there I'll buy you some more " I smiled.

"Well okay"

Nasr POV

Flashback

I layed on her belly as she stroked my hair, and rubbed my neck.

"Jazzy?" I looked up at gorgeous face as she smiled and adored me.

"Yes Nas?"

"I had a bad dream the other night, but I'm scared to tell you"

"You such a big old baby, but tell me anyway"

I relaxed my eyes and my hand tremble, the dream was too horrendous to reminisce on, but it needed to be said so she can give me some type of solace.

"Well, we was in the car and y-y kept smiling at me because I kept cracking jokes and I was watching you laugh and we was on the freeway too, I gave you a compliment and you started smiling. I couldn't keep my eyes on the road because I was too busy staring at your smile, and then two semi trucks crashed into us, the air bags popped out and everything and I looked over at you--"

"Shhh" she sat up and placed her finger on my lips and kissed me passionately.

"Nasr, don't let that worry you, that's negative. Imma always be here with you"

"Sometimes I just get scared man, because we have all these mothafuckas after us a--"

"No one can take me away from you, stay positive. I love you Nas, I love you so much. Nobody never cared for me like you have"

I sat up and grabbed her by her waist, while making her relax her body on my chest.

"I love you too, promise me you'll never leave. Promise"

"You already know I'm not going no where, I promise though" she grinned and held my hand.

"Sometimes I have those bad dreams of me dying too....but then I look into your eyes and know that you will always keep me safe. So I don't worry too much, no one can take me away from my big ole baby" she reached up and gave me a peck on the lips.

"That's right imma always keep you safe"

(***)

"Nas! Nasr!" I looked up from Jazilyn's and I picture and looked in the doorway at Tracey.

"What baby?"

"I've beem callin your name for 5 minutes, what are you doing?" She asked as she came in our room and went straight to the mirror to fix her hair.

"Thinking of my wife" I simply stated.

"Aww you thinking of me"

"No....Jaz"

She slammed down her brush and looked bacl at me with a straight faced.

"Jaz? Jaz? That's all I hear, all the damn time! 'Jaz was my first love, Jaz was beautiful' Why do you stay talkin about her, she's gone. Damn."

I set the picture back on the dresser amd eased my way over to the door. I banged the door shut and punched Tracey straight in her face causing blood to spill from her nose.

"What did you say?!"

"Nothin Nas! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"

I bashed her face in multiple times and grabbed her by her hair and slammed her face againts the mirror, then stopped she ran out the room, but I pulled her by her arm and pushed her down the 17 flight of stairs and watched her tumble, I heard bones crack and the girls came out thier rooms, I ran down the stairs and kicked her in her sides as she screamed.

"Daddy!" The girls yelled and started to run downstairs.

"Dad what's wrong?!" Kalia asked.

I bent down to Tracey, as I moved her hair out of her eyes, I cupped her face and spit at her.

"Listen to me, this was the first time I ever put my hands on a woman. Don't you ever disrespectful my wife again, I don't care what me and you share...you have no right to speak down on her, you hear me?"

She didn't respond, she just cried and wiped blood from her nose.

"I said do you hear me!?" I raised my voice.

"Yes" she cried.

"Good" I let her go and stood up. "Now go clean your self up and mop up all this blood."

I turned to my daughters and they looked confused.

"You know daddy would never put his hands on a woman, but I won't allow no one to talk bad about your mother"

"I know that's right. I told you to leave the hoe alone dad." Kalia shook her head in disbelief.

"Yall wanna go shopping?"

"Yeah" Nazaya smiled.

"Didn't I say get your self cleaned up baby, don't sit here all day, come on let's go upstairs " I helped Tracey up as she started to limp up the stairs.

"He is crazy" Nazara whispered