Ch.10♡:Crazy Shit (pt2)

Hariyah POV 

"Bye girl, text me when you get home" My friend Christine said.

"I will after I charge my phone  " I giggled 

I was walking home from school,  although my dad got me car, he declared that I have to wait until I go to drivers ed to get my license  before I drive it and that's fine with me, as I was walking a paper that was given out at the end of class flew out my hand, I bent down to pick it up.

"Damn, look at that ass and it's all mine too"

I turned my head and saw Rico driving beside me, he slowly licked his pink lips, I adjusted my things in the crook of my arm and started to speed away, he stopped his car and began to follow me, I prayed in my head that he would just leave me alone.

He grabbed my arm harsley and stuck his tounge down my throat.

"Get off of me Rico! Shit" I pushed him off of me and straightened out my clothes.

"You know you miss me"

"No I don't. I don't know why your trying to commit suicide, you must not know what type of gangsta my daddy is, cause you playin games"

"You funny girl, come home with me."

"Rico just leave me alone"

"You comin with me!" He grabbed my arm and I smack him as hard as I could, leaving his french vanilla colored skin red.

He held me againts a tree and  I felt something poking me in my back.

"Rico let me go!"

I suddenly felt a cold gun pressing againts my neck.

"Listen I dont wanna hurt you, so do this for me okay baby. Get in the car, okay?"

"Okay" He put the gun away and grabbed my hand as he led me to the car, he opened the door for and slapped my butt as I got in.

....

We got to his house and we sat in his room. I felt scared and uncomfortable all at once. There use to be a time when I felt safe with him.

"You ready?" He pulled out his penis, and I covered my face.

"No, I don't wanna do this"

"Let me calm you down" He picked me up and sat me on his dresser, then he planted kisses on my neck.

"You so fuckin pretty man" he breathed on my neck and started putting his hands down my pants, then I stopped him

"Rico I'm not ready, I don't wanna do this."

"Listen to me Riyah, I don't care if you not ready. Im get it either way, I guess I just gotta take it"

"Imma have my daddy kill you, your not stupid enough to rape me. My daddy will kill you!"

"Well guess what? Yo daddy not here!" He harshly put to fingers inside of me and I cried instantly, it hurted so bad, it felt like it just been torn!

"You're mines . You think your dad gone save you baby . Say one word to him and his ass is dead including your whole family ..better yet I'll just kill you. Understand me?"he said as he shoved his fingers in deeper and I screamed.

"Yes, Rico..that hurts....just stop!" I cried,

He took his fingers out and smirked, then he stepped back.