Ch.4♡:back together.

We drove off from the apartment ahd Fame put his gun away. He didn't shoot Jordan, he just scared some sense into him and nearly beat him to death.

"Don't you ever keep shit from me ! If you in fucking trouble you tell some damn body ! Why would keep this shit hidden?"

"I wanted to handle it myself Fame" I mumbled.

"Fuck allat mane! Next time you want to be with a nigga , run that nigga by me! I'm telling dad"

"Fame don't do that!" I exclaimed.

"No I'm telling, look at all of those scars mane!"

"Fame just leave it alone, and you know what he'll do if he find out. He'll end up killing him and I don't want any trouble what so ever"

"if I don't tell , he gone figure it out just from looking at you . You can't keep shit hidden in the dark ,but aight bet I'm not gone say a word."

"Thankyou"

"Don't go back to him you hear me Des? Because if you do and that bitch put his hands on you again, you won't have to worry about dad, imma kill him myself!" He said angirly.

"Okay Fame, I won't"

It's crazy how he always acts like my older brother when I'm years older than him. He is very over protective when it comes to the women in his family, especially me and Hariyah, I can only imagine what he's gonna say about her sneaking out with boys.

"I'm serious" he eye balled me.

"Okay Fame"

......

We entered to our parents house and Aiden jumped into Fame's arms.

"Uncle!!! I missed you!"

"What's up lil man!" He tickled him and my mother watched me as I sat my stuff down,

"Um little girl what's all this on the middle of my floor?"

"Jordan and I broke up, so I'm staying here for awhile" I smiled.

"Why did yall break up?"

"He's boring ma"

Fame looked at Hisan and shook his head, I rolled my eyes and Aiden climbed on my lap.

"Mommy can we go to the park?"

"It's about to rain baby, tomorrow, I promise okay?"

"Okay"

I kissed him on his forehead and he smiled.

"Mom guess who I ran into a few day ago?" I looked at my mother

"Who?" She asked.

"Ria"

Her eyes instantly shot wide opened as she stood in shock.

"She's--she's alive, where you see her at"

"She came to shop, I ain't know it was her at first, we've been talkin--"

"You shouldn't talk to her" she blurted.

"And why not? She's my sister"

"Just because-- the simple fact that y--"

"Your mama just crazy, you can talk to her" Hisan wrapped his arm around her ad her face turned red.

See that's that dumb shit....she always do dumb shit....why the fuck she actin like that?

●●●●●

"

Bye mommy!" Aiden held on to my waist and I bent down and gave him a kiss