Ch.2♡:familiar.

I approached Armondo's front door and knocked softly, the sky seemed as if it was pitch black, grey clouds filled the sky and small sprinkles of cold rain landed on my hoodie, Armondo answered the door and looked at me with a blank exspression , he moved out the way and let me enter into his house.

"Happy Father's day" I handed him the gift bag that was in my hand. "I know it's over"

He took it and tossed it on the couch.

"I don't want my son around him, I got a bad feelin" he called out.

"He's not, I'm staying with my parents for a while."

He then went towards the back of the house and returned into the living room carrying a sleeping Aiden, I grabbed him and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I'll bring him back this weekend"

"Alright"

I started to walk out the door but I stopped and turned to him.

"Armondo, can I ask you a question?"

"What?"

"Why you be actin like you don't care for me anymore?" I questioned with my head hung low.

He shrugged in a nonchalant type of way, I held back tears and proceeded to walk out again, then he grabbed me by my shoulder gently and kissed Aiden on his forehead and he gave me a peck on the lips.

"I do care"

I blushed and finally walked out, and led myself to my vehicle. I strapped Aiden in his car seat as he started to squirm. Aiden is my son, he's 4 and my most precious blessing.

I had him when I was 20 years old, by Armondo, my high school sweet heart, my first love, my time and my first break up. We separated about two years ago and that's wien I hooked up with Jordan. Armondo is a sweet heart, he just plays the tough role.

We broke up because.....well things didn't work out. We had no understanding when it came to each other, the only thing that kept the two of us together was Aiden, but we ended it.

●●●●●●

After dropping Aiden at my parents house, I went to Tiffani's, we talked as we sat on her couch and played monopoly.

"Rae you shouldn't leave alright, you know Jordan loves you"

I pulled up my shirt and showed her the discoloration that covered my stomach.

"This is love right? No I'm leaving him. I saw my mama get abuse through out my whole child hood and I'm not putting Aiden through that, I'm not putting myself through that"

"How many times have he hit you?"

"Three times too many" I said as I rolled the dice.

"Girl it ain't that bad.... why you actin like that"

"You's a dumb hoe!" I shouted.

"You don't like a nigga that's agressive"

"Ya know what" I cleared my throat.

"I think imma roll out, it's been real though" I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"Girl I was just playing and you know that, we gon beat his ass" she busted out laughing.