❤Prologue❤

This is a new story and hopefully I can make it to the Watty Awards! But show your support by voting and commenting, it only takes a few seconds so please. Thanks for reading! <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My fingers grasped the pink notebook that had all the notes from English class.

Here Jake Miller and his girlfriend, Natalie Coleman walked the halls, hand in hand like they own the place.  Shivers spilt up my spine as I thought of their silly actions and just what they do.

"Twat." Natalie said to me, looking at my notebook. Jake smirked.

"What is that, Strawberry Shortcake?" Jake mumbled. I could hear the laughs in the hallway shooting at me from every direction.

Jake let go of his grip on Natalie's hand.

"And you know who you remind me of? Strawberry DORKcake."

He threw my notebook on the ground.

Natalie stood there and laughed, throwing her head back and showing everyone her pearly white teeth. I put my tongue over my braces.

Papers of mine flied all over the ground as Jake and Natalie had a little make out session in the hall.

"Whatever you jerks!" I said to their backs.

Natalie's middle finger raised straight up in the air. I scouffed at her and Jake's nasty comments. So I headed on over to English. I could hear Jake's Nike Air sneakers squeak down the hallway and Natalie's pumps land on the ground with a thud everytime they walked.

 "Pass in your homework, Miss Brooke." I sighed as I gave the teacher the crumpled piece of garbage.

My heart was quite torn to see Jake acting this, despite the fact that I loved him. The room I was placed in was totally silent, other than the sound of pencils scribbling on paper.

Strawberry Dorkcake.

I began tracing numbers on my paper as we all nerds put our minds to the test.