24❤ Happy Endings

EhMaGawd I'm so sorry but this is the end. Its been amazing writing this story with my AWESOME cool cats. This is in Brooke's POV and it sums up the story, pretty much.  I am still thinking of making a sequel. More information chapters at the end. Thanks for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could never be more happy in my life. Xavier and Julae ending up hanging out, and soon I have another wedding to attend. We went out on a beach day and they started talking. I knew from the look on their eyes when they saw each other. They hold on to each other.

And Jason ending up being Not Guilty. He actually bought a small house. Jake and I were willing to help pay, and help unbox. To admit, Jason actually is doing amazing. He's growing friends. He also got job at K-Mart for the time being, but he's applying for different electric engeneering offices. It will never be the same again, but he's doing good holding on.

Peyton is making me the happiest. She's definitely a mommy's girl, she's learning how to say "Mama" and "Dada". She tumbles when she makes her mini steps, which is adorable. She just needs to Hold On.

Jake is forgetting about Natalie. He's going on a big "Us Against Them" tour. Hold On was our song. That's his favorite song, but he's releasing a new song called "Collide" that he's focusing on now. He'd make a lot of Vines with me in them, too. He loves Peyton and he's a good dad to her. And he loves me too. I guess he's working on Holding On.

That leaves it to me.  Well, I have the BEST husband ever and the AWESOMEST child ever. I know where she gets it from....I am so happy for Jason, Jake, Peyton, Xavier and Julae, everyone else. I support everyone and everything. I am employed at Westly Clinic now, and it's interesting learning about everyone's body.

It's been a tough road, the last few years, but it's just the beginning. We all just need to....

Hold On.