2❤No One To Hold When You're Scared

Heyo! Sorry the last chapter was so short. But this one is really long. Please show your support by voting and commenting! I won't be on much tomorrow, it's mah birthdayyy! So yeah. Thanks for reading! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its about nighttime and Natalie still isn't back. I flashed on the news channel.

"A local car crash in Orlando, Florida had just happened a while ago. Surprisingly, Natalie Durman, Jake Miller's girlfriend was seen unconious in the car. We have found that a white Ford F150 had hit her. She was taken to Westly Clinic by an ambulance. More on that tomorrow. Heres Todd Lucken with the forecast for this week.".

My heart stopped for a second, my eyes wide open in horror. I quickly jumped in my car and hurried to see her. What'd that woman say? Westly Clinic? Or Menaty Clinic?

It was westly.

I've never cried before, and I couldn't cry, it wasn't something that I would do.

I parked in the parking lot and ran into the hospital, speaking quickly to the receptionist.

"Oh honey, ummm, Natalie Durman? She's in the MRI right now." the receptionist said. I scouffed and sat down impatiently in a uncomfy chair. Not noticing I'm in public, I slid my shades on my face.

45 minutes have passed, and I hear my name over the intercom.

"Yes, but where is she?" I said. I totally forgot about Brooke. I'm completely focused on Natalie now, I've made my choice.

I stomped over to her room, wishing the elevator had gone faster.

I was standing in the door frame of her room. Every thing was so nice with splashes of pink flowers on them. I could really think Natalie would love it.

There was no doctor in the room with her. Her eyes fluttered open. I smiled and she giggled alittle as I stroked her hair.

" Are you ok?" the words slipped out of her lips.

"Ask yourself that, sweetie."

The heart monitor beeped as I looked up at it. I sat down next to her and held her hand tight.

The doctor came in, dressed in a long white coat and a clip board in her hand. She put the clipboard on a table.

"Hun, can you feel your legs?"

"Not really, they feel all tingly and weird.

"So, if I like, tapped your leg with this little hammer, would you feel it?" the doctor asked tapping the hammer lightly against her leg.

"Nope." Natalie's voice said weakly.

Natalie breathed in deepy. Everyone exchanged looks.

"Ok hun. Well I need to go talk to some doctors about this then." She grabbed her clipboard again and hurried off.

"That was odd." I said to Natalie staring at her nose, examing every feature of her face. She exhaled in inhaled very heavily.

30 minutes passed again, and the doctor came in with a extremely concerned look on her face.

"Natalie, I'm sorry, but you've been paralysis on the waist down. Try moving your leg."

Her leg was stiff as a brick.

"I'm sorry, it's very devastating, but if you want to go home, it will be in a wheel chair, forever."

Tears streamed down Natalie's face and the doctor and I watched her, concerned.

"Natalie don't cry, it will be alright. It's better your alive right?" I said. I stroked her hair again, tears forming in my eyes. Nope, not in front of the doctor. I blinked them back quickly.

I kissed Natalie on the cheek slowly.

"Nattie, I'm gonna go home, ok? Stay strong. I love you."

"I love you too." she says weakly, again.

*tomorrow*

I search for my iPhone, which was probably hidden somewhere in my blankets.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Yes, is this Jake? Well I'm Dr. Mevair, and I have some pretty tragic news.

"Tell it."

"Well Mr, Miller, Natalie Durman,she had passed. She's dead now."