22❤Weird Weddings

Hey hey hey! I went jet skiing today but who cares and I'm like writing this while in the car so like idk. Thank you for 1.5k!!!! This chapter is in Jake's POV. Thank you for reading. Please vomment! Also I made a trailer for this story. Please please please, check it out in the multimedia section and tell me what yall think! Bye bye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usher stood to left of the door frame. Either saying, "Hello! Please enjoy your day!" or kissing a ladie's hand. Friends and family of ours were seated in clean wooden benches. My eyes scanned the room, making sure every one was in it and the flowers were tall and organized.It was my time now. I nervously walked to the alter.

I felt great, my tie was blue and my tuxedo was black with no wrinkles.  Another usher rolled out a beautiful red carpet in the middle of the aisle. I looked around at the arrangement of people. I smiled when I saw my mom. She smiled back, showing off her white teeth.

Brooke's bridemaids walked down the aisle. Everyone was wearing blue silk, I wasn't impressed but I wanted to make Brooke happy. I looked over at the piano player who was wifting away on the keys. My mom held Peyton in her hands. She could say dada, and mama, and she gurgled. All she did was sit there and gurgle.

The flower girl sprinkled peddles across the red carpet. I was nervously shaking and waiting for Brooke to come out. I smiled at Brooke when  I saw her from the corner of my eye. She was escorted down the aisle by her grandfarther. Her hair was up in a bun with a few tight curls hanging down, and the dress- perfect. Lace that goes down to her waist, and it flows around the legs, with a cute belt to top it off.

Her maid of honor, Julae took her bouquet of roses. This frozen in time moment was perfect. All the flowers were bundled, guests were smiling, temputare was perfect. She stood in front of me, all dolled up and straight out of a magazine looking.

The preacher had stood next to us. "We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony."

"Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you."

"Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I said. Brooke was crying a little bit of happy tears. The crowd "awhhh" ed when I wiped her tears. No $20 worth of makeup be waisted!

The preacher took a deep breath and began. "Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?""I do." she said with a croggy voice."Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I wrapped her into a tight hug and gave her a big kiss. Another perfect moment.Julae tossed back the bouquet back to her. People clapping surrounded us as we walked down the aisle. Our family and friends were sticking around for pictures.

*At the reception*

Brooke had chosen a number of songs to be played. Blaring over the radio were a bunch of Sky Ferreria songs, who is someone I don't even know, All Time Low, which wasn't wedding appropriate. Britt Nicole's song, Gold, was on. I don't know any of these people.

Brooke is in the middle of the dance floor busting moves and singing with her best friends. "You're worth more than gold, go-go-gold!" they all sang along.

I jumped in fright when I saw a furicious image in front of my eyes. I sneak away to the  bathroom. "Away from my bed. I'm lost in my head. Am I lost in my bedroom again?" Brooke and her friends sang along with Sky Ferreria while I snuck away.

I hid in the corner of the bathroom, my eyes peaking out of a slot to see if he's following me. I don't bother to make a peep when he's standing right in front of me."Hi Jake, nice to see you again." he said, holding out his hand. I shook it firmly.

"Yeah..thanks for coming Jason." I say nervously. Why would he be out of jail? His eyes scanned my face. "It was because of good behavior." he said.

He could tell that I had no clue what to say next. And I could tell that. "Congrats on your marriage. Sorry I couldn't be here for the vows, traffic and escorting and crap." he said, changing the subject. "Nah, I didn't expect you here. It's okay." I said. To be honest, he looked nice since he wasn't wearing a orange jumpsuit. A nice striped tie and a black tuxedo, like me. His hair was obviously freshly cut and combed.

"What are you doing at the bathroom?" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "Riding a donkey." I say. I close the bathroom door behide me while he waits outside for me to go. I breathe in deeply, staring at the mirror. What am I supposed to do? Just introduce my wife's murderer brother to her and her friends?

"All yours." I say, stepping out of the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mwhehehhehee surprise ending. OKAY I AM SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRY I DID NOT UPDATE FOR LIKE 5 MONTHS (OR 2 WEEKS) And no I'm not stuck In cap locks. I've been really caught up with school and my grandfarther and stuff. I just feel like posting the wedding playlist so here you guys go:

Lost In My Bedroom-Sky Ferreria

Gold-Britt Nicole

Therapy- All Time Low

Royals-Lorde

Sad Dream-Sky Ferreia

Glamorous-Fergie

and Good Charlotte-I don't wanna be in love.

Don't judge me, I have a weird taste of music. Did you come in like a wrecking ball? And who heard Jake Miller's new song Collide? (insert emoji with the girl raising her hand)

Thanks for reading bye go away ahahahajnjaipuenwvephre