17❤Is This Too Fast Or Too Slow

Oh my! This is where the story starts to wrap up. I honestly don't want it to end, I love updating and writting this story for you guys! And this story-this story, IS 50 READS AWAY TO 1,000 READS! AHHHH! *Victory dance* But anyways, this chapter is Brooke's POV. Vomment! Bye bye and thanks for reading! <3 xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I am, sitting inside Starbucks again, sipping a grande caramel apple spice. My fingertips bordly trace the Starbucks symbol, outlining her hair and eyes and nose. This deja vu moment, I could just imagine Jake sitting right next to me.

I wasn't sure why he always seemed so serious around me. I wonder what he'd be like around his friends, joking and pizza, or serious and beer? I feel over protective saying this, but I feel like he's turning into an alcoholic. 

"Say The Word" came out of the speakers of my iPhone. I looked at the phone and the screen read Julae, so I declined it. I could imagine her little face squawking, because I didn't answer.

~At Home~

"Was the gas pricey as usual?" Jake said. His eyes were locked on the Chipolte burrito I brought back for him. "I guess. 3.45. Kinda the same." I said with a monotone voice. Running around the kitchen, I honestly couldn't decide what I was doing.

Since my mind was whirling, that meant my body was whirling too. "Calm down, hyper spaz." Jake said with half of a burrito in his mouth. "Ew. Chew before you open that mouth of yours. And don't forget to brush your teeth, stinky breath." 

"Thats it!:" Jake had a bottle of emoition built up in him, I did not want him to hit me. I ran around the house trying to hide from him so he can't hurt me. He threw a piece of burrito at me and tackled me to the ground. 

I giggled like a stupid school girl. He was tickling me to death! I threw a piece of burrito back at him, and I was not sure if we were having a food fight, or a tickling war. I tickled him back. In between each tickle and food throw, he pecked my lips. I giggled and giggled untill his hyperness finally wore out. 

We looked like someone threw up on us. Honestly looking at him, it was hysterical. His blue shirt was now- uhhh- burrito colored. He picked me up and twirled me around. I felt like a princess in his strong arms, giggling while doing so. 

"Now you pick me up and spin me around!" he said. I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting. I shook my head no. Obviously, I'd break my whole skeleton if I picked him up. "I don't care, you're skinny." he said. I kissed his warm cheek. 

"Jake." I said softly.

"Yep?" he said. I couldn't believe the words I was going to say right now. His bright brown eyes, staring into mine. I shaked nervously, unsure of what he would think of what I was going to say. I pecked his lips, stalling for what I was gonna say.

"Do you want to start over?" I said.

"What do you mean, baby?" he said, wrapping me into a tight hug. I stared into his eyes again. I didn't wanna let go of this hug. 

"I wanna try again. I want to try again to have another baby." I said. I felt tears of happiness roll down on my cheeks. I had too many emoitions, I was always crying. I hated myself for that. Whenever I felt the tears coming on, I pinched my thighs. Maybe this was a naturual moment.

"Yes. I do." Jake's soft voice uttered out. 

"Theres a bedroom right up there." I said, pointing to our bedroom. We chuckled at the same time. I lead him up the stairs, smiling. 

See Ya Soon, baby.