20❤Maybe He's Better

Hey gurls and buys! Wait...Gurls-Buys? BUYS?!?! AHHHH. Ok. Well I'm thinking of making a sequel and maybe it would be called Letters From Jason or Natalie's Murder. Whatever. But this chapter is in Brooke's POV.  Vomment please! Thanks for readin and bye <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did my normal morning routine right as the chicken cock-a-doodle-dooed: Brush my teeth, shower, change, eat. Jake of course was still sleeping. Perfect time for revenge for all those pranks he'd done earlier in our life. 

I double checked to make sure he was still asleep, yes. Fast asleep. I tiptoed into his closet and looked through all of his shirts, hats, shoes, pants-anything! His closet was way more emptier when all of his Young and Reckless pieces were gone. I decided to hide them in my car.

(Julae's text is like this, Brooke's is like this)

Jules, wake up. 

Texting me to wake up is not gonna wake me up.

Whatever. 

I figured since Julae was being a scooch I'd just read a paper or something. I could hear the "female" man in his mail truck outside. I left my cup of green tea on the counter to cool down. The kitchen smelled like pastries and tea, just like how it did everyday. 

Maybe it smelled like Paris, that one time I visited my aunt. I opened the door and shut it behide me, walking out to the mail box. I wish we'd had one that'd look our house, but really Jake just said it wouldn't be "fancy" enough. 

Inside was another letter.

"Jason Muels

Orlando Memorial Prison

3576

Orlando, Florida" The front read. Orlando Memorial Prison? 

"Day 4. 

Dearest Brooke,

I've sucsessfully done it all for you. I've turned myself in. These prison cells are very cold and plain. I hate being watched while I go to the bathroom that barely flushes. The food is awfull. I get some weird plate of meat and carrots and milk everyday. It smells like a barn here. I just have one question. I want to know if Natalie is alive. Do you know? I've seen that note you got from her. 

Your's truely,

Jason Muels."

My eyes re-read the letter over a million times. It was written in neat, thick black ink. I couldn't believe that he'd done it. I'm laughing now. Laughing my freaking ass off. I want to get him back, win him back and bail him out. That's what he might be writting these letters for. 

But he might be a sick, sick man also. But I knew deep down that I loved him, and he might of loved me. I sipped a last sip of my green tea before washing the mug. I scooped up baby Peyton in my arms and her eyes shot at me. 

I rocked her a little and Jake had just awoken. I sat on the other side of the bed, next to Jake. I held Peyton in my lap. "Sing her a song Jake." I said. I smiled as his dreary mind tried to think of something.

"Met a million people, I see two faces. Want to go to sleep. Don't make a peep." he said, turning on his side and pretending to snore. I picked up Peyton and kneeled down next to him, and Peyton starting squeezing his nose with her tiny fingers. 

I gave it my best baby voice and said: I'm Peyton and I want you to wake up so we can do somethign fun! I love you da da! 

He chuckled. "Okay, okay. Whatever you say." he said, getting up and rolling his eyes. I stepped out of the room so he could get changed.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY YOUNG AND RECKLESS CLOTHES?" he said to the top of his lungs. I laughed my ass off and ran downstairs. He tackled me to the ground with no shirt on. "Clothes are not optionial at this beach!" I said. He kept on laughing untill he finally wore out. 

"There in my car." I said. He gave me a friendly slap and walked into the garage.