5❤Hangover From Last Night's Tears

Heyooo! This chapter is sort of a filler chapter so it might not be as interesting, but Brooke needs to come into the story and then its tragic.  Thanks for reading and remember to give me your feedback! This chapter is Jake's POV just like all the others.  Also do you guys think Emily Ratajkowski should be the casting of Brooke or Hayden Paniterrie? If you don't know who they are just look them up on google images. :3 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, days have passed without seeing Natalie. I didn't know who to go to, but I just needed some alone time before I move on. I wasn't planning on getting drunk, but I decided to head down to the bar maybe to see my friend.

*at the bar*

I took a small swig of the tall beer can placed in my hand. Looking to my left, I noticed my friend Xavier sitting next to me. 

"Ayyyyeee! Buddddaayyy!" I said in my friendly-manly type of voice. We high fived and shook hands. 

He could probably see himself in the reflection of my new shades. And a black hoodie with a Cadilliac logo on the back.

"Nice sweatshirt man!" he joked with me. 

"You better not be driving tonight!" I said jokingly again.

I took another swig and set it down the bottle down on the table. I looked at the TV.

"I'm sorry to be the barrier of bad news, but I'm sorry for your loss. She was pretty."  he lost his smile but I kept mine. "Why do you bring that up, bro?" I say. "I don't know, thought it would be nice or something. Just thinking." 

"I got a new tattoo brotha!" Xavier said, changing the subject.  He pulled up the sleeve on his arm, revealing a tattoo with flowers bordered around it. It said "Dead" on it with detailing in everything. I smiled at it and awkwardly patted his back. I left a 2 dollar bill on the counter and left. 

"Wait, Jake, before you go..." I stopped in my tracks and turned around. 

"Yeah?" 

"Are you gonna move on? I wouldn't wanna be alone." he said. I paused for a moment a licked my lips.

"I might. But goodnight for now." I said.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it was boring but like I said it was a filler chapter.  Emily is a Victoria's Secret angel, and Hayden is a actress and singer :P Vote and comment :3