7❤Fingertips

HAYOO! It's Christina here. Who else would it be? Agh I'm stupid. And hungry. Vomment. This chapter is in Brooke's POV again :P! Thanks for reading! :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendrick Lamar's, "B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe" blasted through the speaker that was on my iPhone. Julae Red, the screen read. I wanted to pick it up, but I wanted to listen to the song.

"You aint heard a chorus like this in a lo-"

"Hello? Julae?" I said into the phone reluctantly.

"Hey! It's Julae.  Am I still coming over for that Starbucks date of yours?" she said. I could tell that she was smiling when she spoke. I paused for a second before I spoke, trying to make up my mind.

"No, sorry." I said.

"K. Bye girl, tell me how it goes. Change your mind? Then the number is 567-334-9892." she said. I hung up the phone, forgetting to say goodbye. My hair was curled and I used the new hair chalk I bought yesterday on it. I looked like the tips of my brown hair were blue, and I'm sure Jake would love that.

'Ack!" I screamed at the mirror when I just removed a little hair from my eyebrows. Next, I needed to wear something. My eyes scanned the small closet, looking for the perfect edgy outfit. I chose a light pink  cardigan, with a striped tank top underneath that. The skinny jeans slid on my legs, making me feel somewhat warmer.

I was just about to walk out the door when I realized I forgot my iPhone, and my lucky scarf. It was starting to be the Fall season, and I liked it in terms of fashion. But the only bad thing was that it was bye bye summer, hello thinking about my job. I scouffed and slammed the door behide me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYA! I'm really sorry if this chapter was boring, it was sort of a filler chapter. But I still hope you're enjoying the book! Maybe 2 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter? Thanks, bye! :3