4❤ Fancies and Funerals

Hey guys and girls! This chapter might be sad, still read it but don't cry because I don't want my followers to be sad! Anyways, yeah. Thanks for reading! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat with my hands on my lap, because Natalie's parents were quite fancy. Her mom was able to burst in tears in seconds while she talked. I waited.

I'm not sure where my family was. They probably thought I was too famous to care about them, but I really did. I've loved everyone a kid and they all left. They don't even know me know.

So I sat next to Natalie's dad and mom, but it was weird because she kept on crying. I just stayed strong.

I zoned out a little untill I realised everyone was walking up to her casket thing and leaving her roses.  I gripped the one in my hand nervously and walked up to her casket aswell. 

"I love you, Nattie Pattie. Here, your favorite flower. Rose." I smiled at her but her dead body smiled back, in my mind. My head turned to the grey chairs that were set up. In nice rows. I turned my head back to Natalie. She loved flowers, and to clean things. 

She would of loved that elevator, the rose I gave her and everybody else did, seeing the nice organized chairs set up for her. I shivered. 

A little time has passed, and there was a preacher speaking some wonderful thoughts about her. 

"Jake, why don't you go up first? Weren't you planning on spending your life with her together?" one of the cousins said. I smiled a little at that, what great fanciness this family had. Like if I had just been chosen for the HG reaping, I nervously walked up to the podium.

"How many minutes do I have, preacher?"

"Consider it a gift. Shoot."

I smiled and faced the crowd. 

"Natalie Blaire Durman. One of the prettiest girls I've ever met. She's nice, honest, loyal, pretty, trustworthy...the list goes on forever. I remember meeting her for the first time, the average "she drops her books I pick them up" scence at school. She was always willing to help me in any possible way, and I'd do the same for her. We had so many happy moments together and it's sad to see them all slip. Still haven't married her yet,  but I still have the ring that she'd always stare at when we went to the mall. With me today. She could always agree with you in a snap. And she wasn't greedy.  I enjoyed driving in my car while she turned up the radio and freaked out when a Florence and the Machine song came on. But now she's gone. And now she can't suffer. She was good to everyone, but she was the best I knew. And even if she's in heaven, our love for her is endlless. So, why say goodbye now? She's still in our hearts. We all have a piece of her. And thats all that matters. So R.I.P Natalie Blaire Durman. I love you." 

My eyes shifted from the crowd to Natalie. 

I crossed my heart. The forehead, the heart, the lungs, and uh, the right side of your body.

We all smiled and they clapped. Good job, tribute Jake. 

"That was beautiful Jake!" her mom pulled me into a tight hug. My eyes wided and I awkwardly patted her back. Her mom just uh...I don't know.

Her dad, then mom, then cousins and everyone went up. It was quite awkward and boring, but I did it for Nattie. 

I tapped my foot impatiently, and walked up to the open casket and slid the ring on her ring finger. She looked beautiful with it on. A little blue diamond surrounded by black and white diamonds. I stroked her hair one last time and smiled at her, again. I loved her.

There was a black flag on top of everyone's car, and it truly made my car look so barnyish but once again, doing it for Natalie. Bare with me.

All cars followed the hearse to another location, possibly where she would be burried. 

*At the location*

Everyone gathered around in a unarranged way. The casket was beautiful. Lace strung across it and orchids in a beautiful vase sitting on top of it, with a clean wood brown. 

A song blared through the speakers, almost loud enough to awake the dead around us. Bagpipes and a piano weren't a great mix, but if Natalie wanted that that was okay.  I felt tears grow in my eye as every crossed their heart and watch her lower into the ground. I tried to blink them back, but they embarassingly slipped. 

"I love you!" I shouted.

After she was all burried, everyone left flowers on her grave and we all left to eat and chat at the family member's house. It was extremely boring, that funera,l I tell you. But I bared with it and stuck up. I was planning on visiting her another day, alone. I wish I could die with her. The words repeated in my head:

"I love you Natalie."

"I love you too."

"Will you always and forever?"

"Always and forever. Always."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyoo! I hoped you like this chapter and thought it wasn't boring. I don't know much about funerals so I hope the scences in this chapter were correct! Please leave a comment or review for this chapter down below! Bye my loves <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------