11❤Things Get Hot

Hay gurl hay! Authur is on :o Anywayyyssshhh this book is close to 500 reads and I am literally freaking out! This book is rising so fast and I am such a lucky writer to have you guys! Vomment! Want a dedication? Tell me! Thanks for reading <3 Whos POV should I write in in the next chapter? Please comment! This is Brooke's POV. Bye bye :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jake, you are drunk! I am driving you home!" I said. He rested an arm on me. I tried to stand him up but he was obviously dizzy. I sat him down in the passenger seat. "Don't bother using a plastic plate, its not a steering wheel Jake." I said.

"Jake, you need to stop drinking away your problems. Its been a week, I am sick of this Mr. Miller!" I said, my eyes glued on the road but he knew it was meant towards him, not the concrete and tar. 

"Haha! I just wanted to p*ss you off, I'm not drunk!" Jake chuckled. I slapped him in the cheek. "Jake, I hate you. Do you know that?" I said.

"I'm just the master of pranks." he said. I was trying to bottle my uncontrolled anger but he was really doing it for me. It was sweet and funny I have to say, but quite annoying. Once we reached his home I was still unsure what I would do to get him back. 

Scare him while he's on the toilet? Cliche. Pour baking soda on him when he's in the shower? Maybe. Or I could hide his Young and Reckless clothes. I'll do that. 

He jumped on his bed and turned on the TV. 

"So what do you want to do today?" he said.

"Something productive, not Golden Girls." I said, jokingly. His face was dull and lifeless when he stared at the TV. I clicked the Power button on it to shut it off. I grabbed the remote out of his hand and placed it on the counter. 

"Hey!" Jake demanded he wanted his TV. 

I shut off the lights and jumped on his bed aswell. 

We stared into each other's eyes for a while. I stroked through his brown hair, blushing every few seconds. 

"I'm sorry about the thing with your brother." he said, looking towards the closed curtain. 

I shook my head. He pulled me in closer towards his beautiful lips that could model for a Chapstick commericial, if they had them. I broke the kiss by smiling. But he pulled me back again and held on to the passionate kiss. 

I was shocked that he started taking my top off, revealing my blue Victoria's Secret bra and skinny stomach. He was smiling with his beautiful brown eyes staring into mine. I was unsure if I was dreaming but it felt right. 

I pulled off his shirt revealing his gorgeous tan muscles. I kissed his lips, down to his neck and to his stomach and he was giggling from the tickinging feel. 

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said.

And when I got down there, well...you can just assume the rest.