Chapter 4

The week passed by rather quickly. Going out and exploring the city with security of course because the President was scared something might happen. My parents called practically every night to make sure everything was alright. Nina also called, asking about the boys. Which I told her were both good looking. Ian was nice always helping me with things meanwhile Jayden was gone half the time and when he was here he had a girl with him. Usually Ashley.

For the past week she's been coming over and every night at midnight I make my way over to Ian's room. Falling asleep on his bed while he sleeps on his couch always insisting. Just in case somebody randomly comes in. Most of the time we sit up and talk with one another about what we want to be later in life. My only choice is being a royal and a queen when my parents retire. Since my brother doesn't want that life he never liked it.

" you look nice Arie" Marissa replied as she stood in the dining area. Checking her dress and making sure Chris didn't spill anything on his suit. They had an important meeting to attend  for the night and wouldn't be back until later.

" thank you" I reply , stabbing a piece of pancake and placing it in my mouth. Jayden sat beside me , eating scrambled eggs with bacon. Ian was gone for the week over at college which was sad since I had to deal with Jayden.

We finished eating breakfast, and gave the plates over to the waiters walking around the room. I grabbed my orange juice finishing it off and getting off the chair. Going to be late if I didn't leave right now. I sighed , grabbing my bag and sunglasses , quickly kissing Thor's head and leaving the room. The security guard led me down to the side entrance and inside the black car.

I took a deep breath in , looking down at my outfit. A cute baby blue sleeveless shirt with a collar and open back. A white bandeau to match my white shorts. Some sandals with blue stones on them and my hair braided a bow keeping it together.

" Princess, we are taking a quick detour , is that alright " The driver asked opening the window slightly so I could look at him.

" yeah of course, no need to ask" I smile , grabbing my phone and scrolling through the numbers. Texting Nina a good afternoon text since she was still in class. It was 2 in the afternoon over there a 6 hour difference.

The car stopped in front of the school. Kids walking around the place laughing with one another and chatting about their summers. I sighed letting the driver open the car door and helping me out. Soon all eyes were on me.

" Princess this is your security team in school" The secret service guy said pointing to three guys in front of me. They were all buff , muscles showing through the t shirts. I smiled , hugging them each.

" Alex, AJ, and Robert" He said wagging his finger in the direction of each guy. Finally after I memorized the names we began walking to the front doors. This time more eyes were on me as kids came up smiling.

A guy walked up to me, making the security step forward creating distance between the guy and myself.

" hey there sexy, you looking for some American fun?" He asked winking. I scrunched my nose up, opening the door and leaving the guy there.

" at least one of us is in every class of yours," Alex told me as we walked to where my locker was located. A girl was standing at the one beside mine. Another on the other side. Both of them talking and laughing. I punched my code in  and opened the small locker putting away some stuff.

" so you guys are security now ? who would have hired you" One of the girls laughed punching Rob in the shoulder. He chuckled leaning down to kiss her lightly. Meanwhile AJ kissed the other girl on the cheek.

" yeah well the Princess was happy to select me" Alex replied poking me in side. I smiled, shutting my locker. Both girls turned to me their eyes wide.