Epilogue

The soft hues of pink, purple and orange emanating in their room through the partially opened curtains was enough of an indication that dusk was soon to blanket the London sky. The warmth of summer had already dispersed and the air now carried a certain chilliness to it, not much to bring out the winter coats but enough to don jackets and sweatshirts.

Selena had already finished her home works, which to be honest was quite a miracle to her since her mind refused to focus on anything else other than the mystery of what the evening was about to bring. Upon waking up this morning, Selena had found herself alone in their bed with nothing but the little comfort of the blankets hugging her and a note that was atop the pillow previously occupied by the curly haired lad.

Hey babe,

Just have a few things to attend to, didn't want to disturb your sleep. I'll see you later, yeah? Oh and don't come out of the house unless it's exactly 6 PM :)

Happy Anniversary beautiful! Don't miss me too much; I'll make it up to you, promise.

I love you. H

Yes, time had once again flown and the four months that had passed seemed like a colorful blur to her eyes, not even sure where it had went. Upon her return to London after the summer break, plans had been made in their haste to share a house. True, it was an idea that felt foreign to her when Harry first mentioned it and while she did feel some excitement creep in her bones, she couldn't deny the apprehension that settled on her. But just right after her first box had been opened and unpacked, it surprised her how natural it felt. The way her things easily found storage and even managed to complete blank spaces and brighten up some dull spots made it seem that this was indeed a home meant to be shared by them.

Harry who had been on tour again with the band after their short summer vacation, was completely adamant on making the arrangements for her since he was keen to have her move instantly. It surprised Selena at the amount of assistance he had organized for her even if he was halfway across the globe, just to make sure that 'she won't be having any ounce of difficulty' as he sternly put it.

Her parents' house remained and it was a good thing that Selena wasn't a slob and she was able to have it rented; providing her a guaranteed monthly income. This was a huge help to her since her parents insisted that she keep the money. But being the proud, stubborn woman that she is, she only did so with the agreement that she be the one to fend for her tuition fee and have her monthly allowance cut-off. She also insists on sharing with her and Harry's expenses, earning her an eye roll from the lad, though he was wise enough to keep his mouth shut.

The band did have another short week off around two months ago and to say that the two of them were excited was a clear understatement. It was their first week of cohabiting together and needless to say, their happiness was palpable. Every inch of the house had been a witness to their lovemaking. Zoey's lingerie gift had even been put to good use much to Selena's pleasure and discomfort. The pain with each step she took that whole week was really a nuisance but when she becomes reminded of Harry's priceless reaction, she knows she would gladly go through it all again and more.

Yes, in just a matter of one year Harry had transformed her into a horny, insatiable woman. But with a boyfriend like that who wouldn't be? Especially when she recalls how much he begged to be buried deep inside her.

Now, four months later, the tour was finally finished and in time as well for Eleanor's due which is scheduled the following week. The band, much to the fans' dismay had officially broken up. The news did sadden Selena at first, though with the amount of stress the boys had suffered; she along with the other girls, their families and friends only knew it to be reasonable. Besides, what's important was the lads seemed happy as they explored different careers, though none of them ventured outside the music industry.