Chapter 28

AN: Hi loves thank you for the reads, hope you like this one and please vote! Thank you :)

Selena awoke with a smile on her face, the uneasy feeling of exhaustion and nausea finally leaving her for the first time in the couple of weeks and she knew it was no question that she had her sleeping companion to thank for. Turning her head to the lad, Selena's forehead creased a bit in worry and guilt, he was beyond a doubt God's masterpiece, but the exhaustion in his sleeping features was quite palpable. He was obviously suffering from the stress of jet lags, paparazzi, limitless concerts and so on, while she was here at home and had everything easier, and all she had to do was set her priorities right and be responsible enough to remember to eat yet here she was, the one who needed the nurse. She was thankful of course that her nurse came in the most attractive of ways and remembering his care and their intimacy last night just brought a blush to her cheeks and an idiotic smile on her face, yup, she was determined to take care of him this time as she carefully wriggled out of his grasp, not wanting to disturb his peaceful slumber. After freshening herself up and changing into a 'decent' pair of clothes, the brunette then tied her hair and hastily but noiselessly went down to prepare him some breakfast.

She was already done with her first batch of ham and cheese omelette and cinnamon French toasts when two strong arms encircled her waist from behind, a kiss being placed on the top of her head, making her smile.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Selena asked turning her head a bit while lifting her gaze to meet his emerald orbs.

"Of course love, you were with me" he replied, before giving her a small peck then pulling back up with a naughty smile that made Selena almost want to abandon her cooking and jump on him right there. "Though I am a bit disappointed" he continued with a pout, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"What's wrong?" she asked, her tone worried as she turned back to continue with her cooking.

"Well you weren't there when I woke up" Harry paused, earning a confused frown from the brunette, but just as Selena opened her mouth to say something, she jumped slightly as the lad playfully and gently bit on the top of her ear and whispered "And I wanted to be the one to wake you up"

Selena blushed profusely, her smile never leaving her face as she shut the stove off and gathered the food and placed them on the plates.

Thank God they're already cooked she thought, knowing her concentration was already torn, she turned around and immediately jumped onto his arms, earning a chuckle from Harry who was quick enough to settle his hands on the back of her thighs.

"Well how did you plan to wake me up?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't have anything specific actually, but..." he paused, his eyes glinting mischievously before bending down to lick her ear, causing Selena to give out a sound that was halfway between a moan and a gasp. "It involves few words and fewer clothing" he whispered, prompting her to close her eyes and bite her lip as images rushed to her mind.

Selena opened her eyes only to be met with amused and naughty emeralds, obviously appeased with her reaction, blushing a bit, she decided to lean in and capture his lips with her own. Harry gave out a moan as he felt her soft, warm lips softly moulding with his own. It was sweet and innocent and he kept it that way, loving the way their lips rolled and pressed with each other. A groan of protest fleeing his lips as the lass pulled away, making her chuckle.

"You're naughty, you know that?" Selena asked.

"I can't help it, you make me" Harry said and as if to prove his point his hands moved upwards and gave her bum a squeeze, earning a squeal of surprise and delight followed by laughter from the woman as he then lowered her onto the ground.